to the HAUGENs for lunch: jul 28 | GTAMotorcycle.com

to the HAUGENs for lunch: jul 28

chin.r

Meet:

Petro gas station Markham rd/Sheppard @10am

Destination:

Haugens in port perry

50.jpg

Haugen's has great food - Wish I could have joined you! How about showing up on motorcycle cruise-in night (Thurs evening from 5 - 8) There are usually tons of interesting bikes to look at (not to mention a fine BBQ chicken dinner!)

Haugen's has great food - Wish I could have joined you! How about showing up on motorcycle cruise-in night (Thurs evening from 5 - 8) There are usually tons of interesting bikes to look at (not to mention a fine BBQ chicken dinner!)

you are insane the food is crap

Brooklin burger is crap, should have remained a fish n chip shop.

you are insane the food is crap

Just so ya know.... I have classically trained taste buds ... honed to perfection by years of enjoying the fare at such fine restaurants as KFC, McD's, and Wendy's!
Now honestly, Sonny... how could you possibly resist that BBQ chicken, and those fresh-cut fries at Haugens? (and don't get me started on that delicious BBQ sauce they serve with their chicken... yum!) Really looking forward to Thursday's bike night at Haugens now!!!

Just so ya know.... I have classically trained taste buds ... honed to perfection by years of enjoying the fare at such fine restaurants as KFC, McD's, and Wendy's!
Now honestly, Sonny... how could you possibly resist that BBQ chicken, and those fresh-cut fries at Haugens? (and don't get me started on that delicious BBQ sauce they serve with their chicken... yum!) Really looking forward to Thursday's bike night at Haugens now!!!

Try big bone BBQ then you will know. Haugens is fake BBQ.

Looked for Baldwin St. Burger yesterday but couldn't find it. I wound up finding a place with delicious handmade burgers and awesome fresh-cut fries called "Blazing Burgers" in Port Perry. They are right across the road from Wendy's... Worth a try!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Looked for Baldwin St. Burger yesterday but couldn't find it. I wound up finding a place with delicious handmade burgers and awesome fresh-cut fries called "Blazing Burgers" in Port Perry. They are right across the road from Wendy's... Worth a try!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Its right at the lights at 12 ( baldwin) and Vipond. Right across from the CIBC bank.

Anyone try the Mexican joint in Port Perry? I'd be interested in hearing people's opinions.

Back
Top Bottom