TMP Weekend Trackdays For Sale! | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP Weekend Trackdays For Sale!

UltrA_09

Site Supporter
Earlier this season I purchased 3 Weekend trackdays from TMP at a discounted price of $113 each. I now realize however that I won't have the time to attend all 3 weekend Trackdays. Instead of keeping them until next year, I figure I would sell them off for the same price I bought them for ($113 each).

These trackdays would be valid for the following days:

Upcoming Weekend Trackdays:
September 1
September 2
September 29
October 6
October 7
October 8

Regular Pre-registration price: $125+TAX=141.25
Regular Registration price: $145+TAX=163.85

Payment can be made either in cash or Paypal. Once I recieve the payment, I'll simply give TMP a call and transfer over any/all of the trackdays to your name. You can then give them a call whenever you're ready to use your trackdays.

Located in Mississauga

If you're interested in buying any of these trackdays, please PM me.

Last edited:
My buddy keith is calling you right now to pick up the other 2 - he lives in sauga and can drop off cash tonight.

Earlier this season I purchased 3 Weekend trackdays from TMP at a discounted price of $113 each. I now realize however that I won't have the time to attend all 3 weekend Trackdays. Instead of keeping them until next year, I figure I would sell them off for the same price I bought them for ($113 each).

These trackdays would be valid for the following days:

Upcoming Weekend Trackdays:
September 1
September 2
September 29
October 6
October 7
October 8

Regular Pre-registration price: $125+TAX=141.25
Regular Registration price: $145+TAX=163.85

Payment can be made either in cash or Paypal. Once I recieve the payment, I'll simply give TMP a call and transfer over any/all of the trackdays to your name. You can then give them a call whenever you're ready to use your trackdays.

Located in Mississauga

If you're interested in buying any of these trackdays, please PM me or TXT/call (647) 287-0947.

Thanks for the PMs.

At this point I have 2 sold, with one trackday pending sale at the moment. If the sale falls through, it's all yours Corsara.

Thanks for the PMs.

At this point I have 2 sold, with one trackday pending sale at the moment. If the sale falls through, it's all yours Corsara.

Dang, I assumed I was first in line by replying here first, I guess people just PMed right away.. Ok, let me know, thanks.

If I don't crash this weekend I might take some off your hands (if there's any left) :)

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom