TMP June 22/23 thread | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP June 22/23 thread

Corsara

Site Supporter
Signed up for June 22nd. Depending on mood and how my body feels, I might stay for the 23rd as well. Who's going?

I'm going depending on if I get my suspension back. Hopefully I'll make it so I can slow everyone down in the green group.

Wrecked at GB yesterday. Fixing it up and making it look pretty for Mosport July 8th. Was hoping for the 22nd before this :)

Wrecked at GB yesterday. Fixing it up and making it look pretty for Mosport July 8th. Was hoping for the 22nd before this :)

That's not good! Everything all right?

Im going to do the 23rd

Planning on going for the 22nd, will be my first track day. Hopefully not going to slow anybody down in the green group too much!

Planning on going for the 22nd, will be my first track day. Hopefully not going to slow anybody down in the green group too much!

Hey bud, glad you decided to take the plunge! See you there, pit next to me or come say hi, will be happy to share my knowledge with you.

Hey bud, glad you decided to take the plunge! See you there, pit next to me or come say hi, will be happy to share my knowledge with you.

Thanks! I'm going with a neighbor who has lots of track and racing experience. I will definitely make the effort to stop by and chat with you though, can't ever get enough knowledge!

Yep I'm ok just sore shoulder and side , crashed during open sprint race, fixed er up and wet out for superbike race and placed 6th I'm happy with that started dead last qualifying next round will be better starting at the front .
Bikes not too bad, needs rearset left side bar end that's it. Some scratches and few cracks. my sliders took 90%of the hit

Yep I'm ok just sore shoulder and side , crashed during open sprint race, fixed er up and wet out for superbike race and placed 6th I'm happy with that started dead last qualifying next round will be better starting at the front .
Bikes not too bad, needs rearset left side bar end that's it. Some scratches and few cracks. my sliders took 90%of the hit

That's great, looks like you're really enjoying yourself this racing season! :) Glad not too much damage on your bike and yourself!

Thinking seriously of the 22nd at this point....
Have to flip my tires afterwards.. why is it all tracks in southern Ontario have an absurd amount of right hand turns when compared to lefts?

Thinking seriously of the 22nd at this point....
Have to flip my tires afterwards.. why is it all tracks in southern Ontario have an absurd amount of right hand turns when compared to lefts?

Sunday will be better ;)

Back
Top Bottom