TMP Cayuga, Thursday Night May 12 with Turn2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP Cayuga, Thursday Night May 12 with Turn2

Turn2 launches its 2011 Trackday season this Thursday May 12 with the first of 9 Thursday Nights at Cayuga. Gates open at 3:30pm, track goes hot at 5:00pm, riders meetings at 4:30, 5:30 and 6:30 pm... We plan on running two groups with 30 minute sessions but will be flexible depending on rider turn out...

The weather forecast looks great with temperature over 20 C and the sun setting after 8:30pm !! Bring your BBQ !!

COST $50 !!

I couldn't think of anything better to do on Thursday night, especially if i don't have to watch American Idol with the kids !!

Click on the link to Register On-Line at turn2.ca or call our booking office at 613-883-2488.

Take care and see you trackside !!

Awesome..... I was wondering about this as I didnt see it in the schedule on the Turn 2 site.

I guess the $50 is the intro rate. Future dates are listed at $75.

See you there.

Last edited:
see you all there! Should be an interesting evening, just switched from a motard to a race prepped SV. lol first time on a "sport" bike on the track.....any pointers?

Hrrrm, maybe I'll just leave the bike in the van until Thursday LOL!

Will you have tire changers on site?

Last edited:
So, anyone can go to this? Do you need track experience first? I'm doing the two day track school with Turn 2 in June.

Amaaaaazing track day. Until I look at the video and realize that I didn't go any faster LOL! But for now, it was an amaaaaazing track day.

Thanks turn2!

That was good times.

Another first class event from Turn 2.

Mike, hope you get your shifter fixed for good. Cheers!

That was good times.

Another first class event from Turn 2.

Mike, hope you get your shifter fixed for good. Cheers!

Hey SunnyS, thanks for helping me unload my bike yesterday.

I mean to point out that you were dragging your centre stand through the last corner there at the end of the day. Dunno if that's a good or bad thing. Bit of both I guess.

Thanks to everyone that came out, it was a pleasure to host the event! I look forward to our next Thursday night... good weather, good people, open track !! Stay posted for details and for the next event we will have our RFID timing on line, trackside.... Thanks again... your support is truly appreciated and i can assure you that we will continue to strive to deliver the best in service... everytime !!! All the best, Mike.

Back
Top Bottom