TMP Cayuga Sept 20th trailer Niagara? | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP Cayuga Sept 20th trailer Niagara?

tech iinspec is only in the morning...miss that and no race???
or are there other times ..i cant make it there first thing in the morning

tech iinspec is only in the morning...miss that and no race???
or are there other times ..i cant make it there first thing in the morning

You sound like you're a WUM.

Fantastic day today! I started packing up when it started raining, by the time I was done rain stopped, ouch.. Didn't venture out in the rain, but it's all good because I enjoyed the day so much, achieved 1:25 sec lap time (at one occasion), but consistent at 1:28-1:29 (except for when I decided to take a shortcut through the grass on turn 4 at one point, hehe). I was passed one time only by the guy I just passed, then I passed him again for good :) Moved to yellow group and that's where I'm staying from now on! Hope you guys enjoyed the day as much as me!

Fantastic day today! I started packing up when it started raining, by the time I was done rain stopped, ouch.. Didn't venture out in the rain, but it's all good because I enjoyed the day so much, achieved 1:25 sec lap time (at one occasion), but consistent at 1:28-1:29 (except for when I decided to take a shortcut through the grass on turn 4 at one point, hehe). I was passed one time only by the guy I just passed, then I passed him again for good :) Moved to yellow group and that's where I'm staying from now on! Hope you guys enjoyed the day as much as me!
I had tons of fun Corsara, thanks for suggesting that I come play with you in yellow group!! :)

Read the TMP track day thread for the rest of the goodies (INCLUDING GOPRO FOOTAGE SOON!): http://www.gtamotorcycle.com/vbforu...05-any-who-went-how-was-sept-20-TMP-track-day

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
Fantastic day today! I started packing up when it started raining, by the time I was done rain stopped, ouch.. Didn't venture out in the rain, but it's all good because I enjoyed the day so much, ...... Moved to yellow group and that's where I'm staying from now on! Hope you guys enjoyed the day as much as me!

Was able to get out 2 more times after you left. Everytime I went out I got more and more comfortable. Finally figured out 12/13 on last session. Wish I could go tomorrow! Just couldn't put the fighter to the edge, to beautiful to wreck, moving up to yellow was great for the last 3 sessions stayed with the pack only the fastest guys lapped me.
Great day all in all.

Jamie- which guy were you?

Jamie- which guy were you?
I was on the blue 07 R1 street bike, loud pipes, blue tape over my lights, etc. Wearing the blue and white Spyke suit with blue/white helmet with blue mirror visor:

198578_533091916707938_14132184_n.jpg

-Jamie M.

Ok, yeah I saw you talking to Corsara. My bad, next time I'll intro myself.
Cheers

Ok, yeah I saw you talking to Corsara. My bad, next time I'll intro myself.
Sounds good, then you, him and I will go for a good rip in Yellow :)

-Jamie M.

Had so much fun. Too bad my boy went down and had to pack it in early. Had great pit neighbors TAFB to the left of me and a cool dude with a dirt bike to the right. Both helping me out when ever they could:)

Bah ha ha make sure to put a clip of you zipping by me when you were in green TAFB. I posted my pics on fb and asked Jen to tag you in them.

If no one objects I can post some of my pics from the afternoon on here, or in the other thread.

Had so much fun. Too bad my boy went down and had to pack it in early. Had great pit neighbors TAFB to the left of me and a cool dude with a dirt bike to the right. Both helping me out when ever they could:)

Bah ha ha make sure to put a clip of you zipping by me when you were in green TAFB. I posted my pics on fb and asked Jen to tag you in them.

If no one objects I can post some of my pics from the afternoon on here, or in the other thread.

By all means post :) We love pics! Maybe I'll even find myself in there somewhere, i'm the grey GSXR with stock fairings and blue tape on blinkers, headlight and tail.

Regarding photo footage---do you think they'd agree to let someone in the infield sometime to take pics from the inside? otherwise we're all always limited to turn 12 or so...unless someone has some insanely expensive lens, lol

Some days they have a photographer there. Doesn't hurt to ask who ever is hosting the track day. I think there are some safety issues with having just anyone in the infield but if it's a track photographer it should be ok.

John Reed did my pics there last year when I was doing the Racer 5 Level 1.

Thanks! If you can, please watch the GoPro youtube vid from my bike. Post up the time (mins and seconds) when I pass you and I'll "tag" you in the video.

[video=youtube;oHPGnl7vpB0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHPGnl7vpB0[/video]

And thanks for the pics, I have 213 FB notifications from my time away from the internet, so I'll get to them eventually probably :)

Maybe I'll even find myself in there somewhere, i'm the grey GSXR with stock fairings and blue tape on blinkers, headlight and tail.
I don't think I ever passed you because we were so close in pace, but have a look through the vid and if you see yourself post the mins/seconds :)

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
Wow that is a long vid. I'll check it out on my day off. Thanks Jamie. lol

2rhvepu.jpg

1zf3r55.jpg

4hwemu.jpg

nb9ppj.jpg

20ua1hg.jpg

316nrls.jpg

315bnua.jpg

2qu2fcn.jpg

28l6ttz.jpg

2cfy61v.jpg

wlub2p.jpg

Here are some of the pics. Let me know if there is one of you that you do not want on here and I will gladly take it off for you:)

I'll post the track ones once I get some more time on my hands. Enjoy:)

Some pics of Corsara
eve8abeq.jpg

ata8ujy6.jpg

Red dude...red group
emejy4ev.jpg

Myself
a6ypa8ab.jpg

y4a3uquh.jpg

YellowDuc
udyva9a6.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348261616.105912.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348261616.105912.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 5
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348261635.289574.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348261635.289574.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 5
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348261651.721075.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1348261651.721075.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 10
Last edited:
I'll post up more when I get a chance.

Fantastic shots SFer! Finally a good pic to put on my avatar :) Thanks a bunch!! Maybe shoot the hi-res to my email when you're free, I'll probably print some. Don't know why you complained for selling your pro gear, this camera you now have does wonders for my untrained eye!

Back
Top Bottom