TMP Cayuga Sept 20th trailer Niagara? | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP Cayuga Sept 20th trailer Niagara?

Four more
rubyqure.jpg

pegavy2a.jpg

udasaduv.jpg

yra6y9y5.jpg

I have to ask Jamie. Now you've been bitten, where does this leave street riding for next year?
Ohhhhhhh there's a good question :)

Lets see:

It's a pain in the butt converting the bike back and fourth for street duty and track duty all the time (which reminds me I gotta drain the water and put coolant back in before the temperature drops!!!) so it would be handy to either permanently convert it, or buy a second track only bike (or street only bike and make this one track only, but I don't think a 1000 is the best track bike for ontario tracks, maybe a good deal on a 750 will come along!).

I don't own a trailer yet, and don't really have a vehicle for towing it either, so those are both potential investments to look at if I want to keep doing a bunch of track days.

If I went track only, how much riding would I have to do to fuel my craving? Probably every single weekend!! Yikes is right.

The thing I really like about the track, is you can scare yourself over and over and you know everything will stay the same. To scare yourself on the street one of two things will happen: 1. You'll lose your license, or 2. You'll come around the same corner you ripped last week/yesturday/an hour ago, but now it's covered in sand/gravel/leaves, etc.

In all honesty, I think the deciding factor will depend on insurance. I have a feeling my current rates aren't going to hang around for much longer.

I have all winter to stew over that question, but thanks for askin :)

-Jamie M.

... (which reminds me I gotta drain the water and put coolant back in before the temperature drops!!!) ...

What?! Are you saying the track season is over?! No-no-no! I don't think so!!!! But I'm permanently off the street, so maybe it's different..

What?! Are you saying the track season is over?! No-no-no! I don't think so!!!! But I'm permanently off the street, so maybe it's different..
lol. I'm not sure if I'm doing TMP Oct 6th, 7th, 8th, I guess I'll wait till I find out about that. Once that weekend is over, it's DONE BABY! DONE!

-Jamie M.

I got to get at least one more in this season before I put her away. I do have to drain the water too though just incase we get a cold night. Been talking to Aliki and might do a Pro6 day with her.

I got to get at least one more in this season before I put her away. I do have to drain the water too though just incase we get a cold night. Been talking to Aliki and might do a Pro6 day with her.
Pics if you do!!! :D

-Jamie M.

Hopefully they have a track photographer. I wanna see how I am doing through out the day. I'll also have a sticky mount for my go pro by then too:)
Nice! Did you think my gopro mount was too obtrusive? Once I got used to swinging my head over it on transitions I didn't even notice it, plus it's good to make sure your head/upper body is in the correct position for cornering, not over the tank :D

-Jamie M.

I actually really like where you had your Camera. Wasn't in the way and it was a really cool view. I also like the side fairing view too. Might put a sticky mount in both places.

Sept 27th grand bend?...
Sept 29th Cayuga?...

Thinking about it.

Hmm... looking at the layout, Grand Bend seems like a fast track, might be fun for our litre bikes? Anyone can pitch in if it's good?

I won't be able to go Sept 27th though... :( if you go, let me know how it is!

I actually really like where you had your Camera. Wasn't in the way and it was a really cool view. I also like the side fairing view too. Might put a sticky mount in both places.
This was the mount I was using, in case they make one for your bike: http://www.kapscomoto.com/SearchResults.asp?Extensive_Search=Y&Search=tank+mount

Along with this to mount the GoPro to it: http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/product/go-pro-gopro-tripod-mount-tripod-mount/10158510.aspx

-Jamie M.

Ok found the points that you passed me Jamie. First pass 24:08 and second pass 30:47. After watching that 3rd session in green I see I'm not the only slowpoke. lol

Ok found the points that you passed me Jamie. First pass 24:08 and second pass 30:47. After watching that 3rd session in green I see I'm not the only slowpoke. lol
Yep, you weren't the slowest BY FAR and weren't the only slow poke!! ;)

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom