TMP Cayuga. May 21, 22, 23. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP Cayuga. May 21, 22, 23.

Does anyone know if the Pirelli tire guy will be there this weekend?

I don't know for sure but this is a TMP day, so it seems unlikely.

The Guys running the track day sell & mount tires.

It's late notice (so he probably won't be able to order in exactly what you want), but you might send an email to info@platinum-powersports.com to let Donald know what size / model you're hoping for.

Peace.

Does anyone know if the Pirelli tire guy will be there this weekend?

I have Brand new Dragon Supercorsa Pro 120/180 for sale.(1 set only) Find me at Hindle Canopy(or Honda, have not decided which one) with White 20' trailer. Riding Red Ducati 999 with #27.(Sat only)
Give you a good cash deal. (or anyone interested)

I signed up for the intermediate group... Red group was sold out (I've never seen hotshoe sell out before an intermediate group in 10 years - excluding Mosport before the nationals).

Should be interesting lol... but I'm just dialing in the traction control, suspension and tuning a map Saturday... so it should work.

First time on the track riding a racebike since the summer of 09

I'm guessing a ton of guys getting bumped down to intermediate group

guys in yellow last year or whatever

And were all loaded up, see you guys there!
GOPR0011.jpg

P5200584.jpg

We'll be up doing the drag strip. Keep and eye out for the doberman and pitbull/shep cross. Come say hi and feel free to grab a beer and sit down with our guitars

My day went well. Going though the pictures/vids right now. I'll post some up for you're viewing pleasure.

Anyone know the status of the fella who left in the ambulance?

Also, how do I get ahold of the on-track photographer?

P.S.- My fingers are crossed that you guys have nice weather Sunday and Monday.

First track day was good. Now that the initial anxiety is out of the way, suppose I can just come as I please and practice getting fast. Thanks to Gary and the GWBs folks for their skill and professionalism. Well done. ;-)

He's fine. Was checked out and nothing broken just a nice head ache and some bruises.

Great to hear Tim, he was pitted next to us and seemed like a great guy. GWB did a great job packing up his stuff and getting it all to him.

He's fine. Was checked out and nothing broken just a nice head ache and some bruises.

Great news!!! I felt really sick when I found out he was the one went down.
He was next to me at rider's meeting and he raised his hand when asked if anyone came alone. I was going to ask him to leave me his emergency contact... But I did not. Luckily GWB guys did great job.
It is a great news!! I can sleep well tonight.

One last thing on the rider that went down that I think everyone reading should take note of. Even though he was coherent and was fine, with the medics and fire fighters buzzing around all asking their own questions, the rider had and I.C.E. card on his helmet that was very useful. Everyone should have those on there. I've been on scene for many downed riders and sometimes they're right out of it or out cold... can't express how important those little cards are!

One last thing on the rider that went down that I think everyone reading should take note of. Even though he was coherent and was fine, with the medics and fire fighters buzzing around all asking their own questions, the rider had and I.C.E. card on his helmet that was very useful. Everyone should have those on there. I've been on scene for many downed riders and sometimes they're right out of it or out cold... can't express how important those little cards are!

For anyone looking for a template of one to use: http://www.torontoems.ca/main-site/pdf/cut-and-fold-outlined.pdf

Back
Top Bottom