TMP Cayuga. May 21, 22, 23. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TMP Cayuga. May 21, 22, 23.

I signed up for Monday the 23rd, when is the dead line to confirm/cancel it?

I just hope that it does not rain this long weekend.

Does anyone know if the gates are open on Friday night? Thinking about showing up the night before and camping.

It would be interesting to try and ride in the rain. Hmmmm...

Last edited:
The ride...
04SuzukiGSXR600.jpg

Will have the same #27 with you on Sat.... and NO RAIN. If you do not have rain tires... it is not interesting... just painful... might be interesting to watch though.... Ride safe!
999s1.jpg

I will bring both Gopro and DSR with zoom. So, I can film all the better riders and study lines and riding positions....

Broady and I will be there on Saturday now. Anybody know how full they are in Hotshoe? Planning on paying at the gate...

Does anyone know if the gates are open on Friday night? Thinking about showing up the night before and camping.

Gates open for camping at 4:00
gates open for test n tune 6:00
test n tune 7:00-11:00pm.
Rider and bike or car and driver $20 for test n tune
$15 spectators friday night because it's a long weekend.

This came from Cindy at TMP hope that helps.

My bike
img1772jq.jpg

my fiance's bike
1005229.jpg

Yes, there is a cost for spectators.($15 I think) BUT, if you are invited by the participant and your name is in his/her guest list, there is no cost. Each participant can bring 2 guests, I think. Make sure you leave your friend name in your guest list at gate.

You might be pushing your luck... I heard its a pretty full day because of the weather.
If it doesn't rain Sunday there is only 10 or so guys signed up.

I signed up for the intermediate group... Red group was sold out (I've never seen hotshoe sell out before an intermediate group in 10 years - excluding Mosport before the nationals).

Should be interesting lol... but I'm just dialing in the traction control, suspension and tuning a map Saturday... so it should work.

First time on the track riding a racebike since the summer of 09

Back
Top Bottom