Tire | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tire

Vamz

So I started my bike today morning and noticed this...

tire.jpg
I have no clue how this happened. Now my question is, can I ride my bike to the shop to get my tires changed or would I have to tow it ?
Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks

You have worn the tire to the threads or looks lke steel my suggestion wait till dark do a brake burn for a light show. I wouldnt ride it its gonna pop anytime.

Last edited:
Just take the rear off and carry it into the shop, will save you a few bucks in the process and give you a chance to check out the chain.

Didn't you just buy this bike? Something is up here

Ride it to the shop at 40 or less, and be prepared to catch the bike if the tire lets go.

Seems awfully strange for something like that to happen overnight - did something get stuck in the fender ?

Hard to tell from the pic, but is your rear hugger melted and warped? It may have been dragging on the tire

sorry for thread jacking but I did not want to post a new thread...guys my front tire has a hugh nail in it...i took it out..what are my ooptions??? can i buy and install just anew front tire?

sorry for thread jacking but I did not want to post a new thread...guys my front tire has a hugh nail in it...i took it out..what are my ooptions??? can i buy and install just anew front tire?

The nail was a factory part, you shouldn't have touched it

So I started my bike today morning and noticed this...

View attachment 37089
I have no clue how this happened. Now my question is, can I ride my bike to the shop to get my tires changed or would I have to tow it ?
Any feedback will be appreciated. Thanks

worn out in the middle.. try riding on the sides ...

seriously, you need to replace that ASAP

Somebody should invent something to prevent this dangerous thing from happening! I suggest they name the new invention "wear bars".

Back
Top Bottom