Time for new Gloves | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Time for new Gloves

They're usually ~$550, but if you want to look like The Doctor you gotta bend over and cough... up the extra dough...

I wonder if the Rossi premium will shrink over time now that he's retired?
I try to avoid looking like I know what I am doing (as that matches my riding ability). If you dress like a pro and ride like a newb, you look like a twat. The first few rides each year on a bicycle, I try not to wear a jersey as looking fast and going slow is dumb.

I try to avoid looking like I know what I am doing (as that matches my riding ability). If you dress like a pro and ride like a newb, you look like a twat. The first few rides each year on a bicycle, I try not to wear a jersey as looking fast and going slow is dumb.
I look back on my life and think “Since when has looking dumb ever stopped us…”

Another shameless plug. I'm selling a pair of Brand New Alpinestars GP Pro R3 Gloves Medium for $275. Gpbikes selling them for $370+tax.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220130-151455_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220130-151455_Gallery.jpg
    949.8 KB · Views: 23
Another shameless plug.
These awesome Held Chikara's are too big for me, and I'd get great pleasure selling them here, to a worthy gtam member, who'd likely get a decade or 3 of use out of them.

20220316_184750[1].jpg

Haha, reminds me of when I used to purposely dress like a noob for paintball in jeans and a t-shirt while everyone else was all camo'd up.

Handroids arrived.

Surprisingly snug, no weird finger lengths. I'll give em a whirl!

Where'd you get them from? I remember trying on the originals and they fit very well, but I couldn't get over the looks. The latest versions look much sleeker.

Where'd you get them from? I remember trying on the originals and they fit very well, but I couldn't get over the looks. The latest versions look much sleeker.
UK.

Back
Top Bottom