Time for new Gloves | GTAMotorcycle.com

Time for new Gloves

Evoex

The God
Site Supporter
My trusty Alpinestars SP8s are toast.

Sprung for some Handroid MK4s but open to other suggestions for full gauntlets if these are a bust.

I bought recently Dainese Full Metal for hte new season to replace my old JoeRocket Speedmaster - what a difference in fit and quality! That leather smell alone justifies half the price :)

Another shameless plug.
These awesome Held Chikara's are too big for me, and I'd get great pleasure selling them here, to a worthy gtam member, who'd likely get a decade or 3 of use out of them.

Attachments

• 20210409_113140.jpg
    20210409_113140.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 33
  • 20210409_113059.jpg
    20210409_113059.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 34
I like these, they're made of deerskin not plastic.
DSBTflat600__54466.1413340771.jpg

DeerSports® PCi

Last edited:
Another shameless plug.
These awesome Held Chikara's are too big for me, and I'd get great pleasure selling them here, to a worthy gtam member, who'd likely get a decade or 3 of use out of them.
Your price?

Anyone tried their textile pants or jackets?
Kyle and I rode all last year in their pants and jackets. I really like that their pants aren't bulky.

I'm not pro at video reviews, but here's a video I filmed of all the product we got to test out. This was filmed at the beginning of the season but we did do a lot more riding with it as the season went on.
Gryphon Moto Gear Video

Photo of Kyle, because I'm assuming you're a guy and would rather see the gear on a guy.

kyle.jpg

I have a pair of the early model, original Rev'IT! Jerez gloves. They're guantlet style and was used specifically for the track.

revit.jpg

They've been down a couple of times at the track and have held up very well. Good protection and I think they look good as well.

The current Jerez model is a couple of generations newer, but looks to be the same quality and protection:

Another shameless plug.
Love Held gloves. Best balance of quality, comfort and price that I've found. Held gear generally, actually, but anything bar the gloves are all but impossible to find in Canada. I'd be on these if I wasn't already stocked in that department...

Kyle and I rode all last year in their pants and jackets. I really like that their pants aren't bulky.

I'm not pro at video reviews, but here's a video I filmed of all the product we got to test out. This was filmed at the beginning of the season but we did do a lot more riding with it as the season went on.
Gryphon Moto Gear Video

Photo of Kyle, because I'm assuming you're a guy and would rather see the gear on a guy.

View attachment 53851

Thanks Mel! I’m going to send you a PM so as to not hi jack this thread any more than I already have!

Rob

I miss my Velocity gauntlets. But I think Jimmy is no longer selling them. Been a while since I spoke with him and I think he’s transitioned to heated gear 100%.

Another shameless plug.
Those look awesome. I remember you posting them before.

Back
Top Bottom