Tim Horton's bans motorcycle gatherings | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tim Horton's bans motorcycle gatherings

Heyyyyy I'm from woodbridge! And it's rare for anyone to see me hangout there. You're right. People in woodbridge ARE different!

It doesn't bother me sunny boy... Just never understood it. You should read what I wrote or I mean re-read what I wrote. It wasn't a very difficult sentence...not sure why you interpreted it as something bothering me...

o well, have a good one!

Oh please, you were just jumping on the usual bandwagon of "posers suck lol Im better than them".. clearly it bothers you to see people at tim hortons and thats why you commented on it. This attitude is prevalent on GTAM, yet hundreds of members flock to leslie/lakeshore every week in the summer time, and you'll find almost every commenter at one tim hortons or another at some point.

But its "posing" and we have to laugh at it online to feel better about ourselves. :lol:

Oh please, you were just jumping on the usual bandwagon of "posers suck lol Im better than them".. clearly it bothers you to see people at tim hortons and thats why you commented on it. This attitude is prevalent on GTAM, yet hundreds of members flock to leslie/lakeshore every week in the summer time, and you'll find almost every commenter at one tim hortons or another at some point.

But its "posing" and we have to laugh at it online to feel better about ourselves. :lol:

Not that my opinion means anything to anyone else but, if you were going somewhere like tims with a group then it is what it is. I see the guys where I live at tims all the time. Same guys, every weekend. While I don't laugh at it I just don't get the mentality of riding there, sitting there all afternoon and going home. Seems like a waste of time to me?

I have a friend who owns a Tim Horton's and this summer all Tim Horton's will be enforcing a 10 minute loitering bylaw in their parking lots. They say they have the support of the police and who will be issuing tickets.
Also Ride or hang out at Tim's.

April fools or not all you Horton Hangers have my support. The more time you spend in the parking lot the safer the rest of us on the roads will be.

Y'all ride like crap.

Please, rent a spot permanently at Hortons and leave the bikes there!

How often do you have to go to tims to be a poser? Or is it if its the only place you ride? What about Williams or coffee time?

I sometimes go to Tims on my bike and am worried I might be a poser? HOW DO I KNOW!

Not that my opinion means anything to anyone else but, if you were going somewhere like tims with a group then it is what it is. I see the guys where I live at tims all the time. Same guys, every weekend. While I don't laugh at it I just don't get the mentality of riding there, sitting there all afternoon and going home. Seems like a waste of time to me?

Did you sit there all day with them? Im not sure how else you'd know for a fact that they rode there, sat at the curb all day, and then went home. Because from my experience, the Tim's pose-down is usually a jump-off point to a ride.

Who's to say someone didn't go for a 2hr ride before they chilled at Tims? Or do people leave their house and go straight to Timmies? I don't see anything wrong with bike nights. Cars have gatherings too....Once or twice a week gathering sure but if it's everyday then cmon.....

Did you sit there all day with them? Im not sure how else you'd know for a fact that they rode there, sat at the curb all day, and then went home. Because from my experience, the Tim's pose-down is usually a jump-off point to a ride.

Small town where I am. I can usually go to the gym, grocery shop after and on the way home they're still there. That's a few hours worth of time. It was just an observation is all. If that's what floats some peoples boats then good for them.

Small town where I am. I can usually go to the gym, grocery shop after and on the way home they're still there. That's a few hours worth of time. It was just an observation is all. If that's what floats some peoples boats then good for them.

Maybe there's nothing to do in a small town. I stop by timmies at Fenelon Falls which is the half way mark going to the cottage and I see people in their trucks breaking out lawn chairs chilling at the parking lot...people chill at Timmies whether they have a bike or not, so to whatever floats their boat.

Who's to say someone didn't go for a 2hr ride before they chilled at Tims? Or do people leave their house and go straight to Timmies? I don't see anything wrong with bike nights. Cars have gatherings too....Once or twice a week gathering sure but if it's everyday then cmon.....

I do both.

Long ride stop there for a coffee or meet up for a ride. Sometimes during the week on a nice warm night i just take the bike to tims and have a coffee and then go home.

I do both.

Long ride stop there for a coffee or meet up for a ride. Sometimes during the week on a nice warm night i just take the bike to tims and have a coffee and then go home.

You're not supposed to do that man, you're not a real motorcyclist if you go to Timmies directly from your home.

You're not supposed to do that man, you're not a real motorcyclist if you go to Timmies directly from your home.

Some guy that looked like a pirate and had a bike that was made in america (lol i know rite) told that sport bike riders are not real motorcyclists! I must be the worst!

What if we buy two coffees, can we hang out 20 minutes?

How often do you have to go to tims to be a poser? Or is it if its the only place you ride? What about Williams or coffee time?

I sometimes go to Tims on my bike and am worried I might be a poser? HOW DO I KNOW!
only poser's wash their chains and hang around tim's and do nothing all night, real riders don't wash their chains, cause they last longer.

only poser's wash their chains and hang around tim's and do nothing all night, real riders don't wash their chains, cause they last longer.

but where else can you top up blinker fluid?

Okay in my best Jeff Foxworthy voice similar to "You Might Be A Redneck":

You might be a poser if
•You spit out the bug that just flew in your mouth.
•You spend more time shining your bike than riding it.
•You're too cool to wave at the kids in the mom-mobile in front of you.
•You grab for your hairbrush before your old lady.
•You take your bike into the shop for oil changes.
•Your $500 boots aren't scuffed from riding.
•You think that a kick-starter is a mocha latte.
•You set at least one mirror, if not both, to reflect yourself.
•Your saddle bags say "Gucci".
•You carry a lap-top in your saddle bags.
•Your tattoos wash off.
•You put your pony-tail back in the drawer after you get home.
•You won't ride down a gravel road.
•You've never seen a sunrise from two wheels.
•You only ride on weekends, when you can.
•You never ride to work.
•All your leathers match.
•There are no wrinkled, faded, creased, or scratched areas on your leathers.
•You don't own a rain suit.
•You've never ridden long enough to know that stock seats are never comfortable.
•You've never had to replace a worn out tire.
•You've had to replace your tires, but because they were too old and not too worn.
•You like to ride by stores with big picture windows so you can admire your reflection.
•You ride a Ducati.
•Your longest road trip this year was to Hooter's for bike night.

For real? Someone who keeps their vehicle spotless is an automatic poser?

2639531-wait_what_meme_rage_face_super.jpg

Okay in my best Jeff Foxworthy voice similar to "You Might Be A Redneck":

You might be a poser if
•You spit out the bug that just flew in your mouth.
•You spend more time shining your bike than riding it.
•You're too cool to wave at the kids in the mom-mobile in front of you.
•You grab for your hairbrush before your old lady.
•You take your bike into the shop for oil changes.
•Your $500 boots aren't scuffed from riding.
•You think that a kick-starter is a mocha latte.
•You set at least one mirror, if not both, to reflect yourself.
•Your saddle bags say "Gucci".
•You carry a lap-top in your saddle bags.
•Your tattoos wash off.
•You put your pony-tail back in the drawer after you get home.
•You won't ride down a gravel road.
•You've never seen a sunrise from two wheels.
•You only ride on weekends, when you can.
•You never ride to work.
•All your leathers match.
•There are no wrinkled, faded, creased, or scratched areas on your leathers.
•You don't own a rain suit.
•You've never ridden long enough to know that stock seats are never comfortable.
•You've never had to replace a worn out tire.
•You've had to replace your tires, but because they were too old and not too worn.
•You like to ride by stores with big picture windows so you can admire your reflection.
•You ride a Ducati.
•Your longest road trip this year was to Hooter's for bike night.

+1

let me add more

you drive only in the city where the girls are
you havent changed any fairings on your bike last 3 years
you havent crashed or dropped any bike yet
you are trying to sell your 2009 bike with only 2000 kms on it
you havent been on 507

pls keep adding , lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom