Tim Bosma Memorial Ride 2013 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tim Bosma Memorial Ride 2013

karigotu

Site Supporter
Hey All, as some of you are probably aware (as per my numerous links shared this morning on FB), there is currently a memorial ride for Tim Bosma being organized. I will update as soon as any new information is received as I am in contact with the two organizers of this event.

Sorry for limited details, as stated this is still in the organizational stage and I just wanted to ge the word out.

Thanks Kari

Please see link below:
https://www.facebook.com/kari.badgerow.7?ref=tn_tnmn#!/pages/Tim-Bosma-Memorial-Ride/336552549804279

UPDATE: RIDE DATE SET
Good evening Friends! We have selected a date for this awesome ride! JUNE 23rd 2013! This is a Sunday and we selected this day based on a lot of your comments for a Sunday ride. This way most people who work a lot, will hopefully have that day off.
We are going to speak with the folks involved in the TD Bank account set for donations. We are looking to have the proceeds collected from the ride separated from other members of the community as we would like to see just how much we can support the Bosma family from the ride and this Facebook page. If you have already made donations, Thank you!
Once again, we are all so amazed with how much support we have received already and are VERY proud of this community support which has grown further than Canada! Keep on Sharing!!
WAY TO GO EVERYONE!
Cheers, and stay safe over the long weekend friends!
Jeff Czech & Tony Salih

I'm down for this guys !! it sounds awesome and I would love to take part in it ! is the actual ride still in its organizational stage?

Here's a good cause with the money going directly to help a devastated family in need.
I'm pencilling it in.

ummm. Not saying this isnt a bad idea.. But... isnt this just a tad too soon ?

not all the information has been made public yet. there *might* be alot more to this story than anyone knows

ummm. Not saying this isnt a bad idea.. But... isnt this just a tad too soon ?

not all the information has been made public yet. there *might* be alot more to this story than anyone knows

+1.

It will take up to 2 years for this case to go to trial. Any dirty laundry that is exposed will not change the fact that Bosma's wife is a widow and their daughter is an orphan.

Sorry I meant their daughter is fatherless, not orphaned. Nonetheless it's a tragedy that has left his wife and daughter in a bad financial situation.

It will take up to 2 years for this case to go to trial. Any dirty laundry that is exposed will not change the fact that Bosma's wife is a widow and their daughter is an orphan.

ummmmm. your right with a widow, wrong on the orphan. I hear what youre saying, But its still just a bit too quick. dude isnt even burried yet. probably doesnt even have a death certificate. whats the rush ? last time someone setup a fundraiser too quick on here , and all hell broke loose.

They won't find any dirt on the Bosma family...
I agree, one two year old daughter without a father and a very young widow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ummmmm. last time someone setup a fundraiser too quick on here , and all hell broke loose.

Although we'll never see any future pics of Tim Bosma holding his wife and, or daughter in Florida, it was also my understanding that there were to be no more fundraisers on this site.

For those of us who don't do facebook - donations can be made at any Toronto-Dominion Bank in Canada, using account number 6332096, and branch number 2047.

R.I.P.

Im in. I know his father. I never forget how the father was proud of Tim, and how happy he was being around his son and his grand children. R.I.P.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like the first meeting point is in Kitchener. If anyone from Toronto, Vaughan, Scarborough or surrounding areas would like to ride up together, I'm also attending this.

UPDATE: Message from the organizers of the Tim Bosma Memorial Ride (Tony Salih & Jeff Czech)

Hello Friends, I would first like to thank everyone again for all of their support with this ride and sharing with all of their friends and family. As you all can see, this ride in memory of Tim has grown extensively. We have been in contact with a lot of media sources, radio stations and newspapers. They all want to help promote the memorial ride! This is going to take a lot of planning as well as support. We will be calling on those of you who have offered to volunteer your time to assist in this ride. I know a lot of you are asking where, when, what cost, points to meet etc. What I can tell you is that we are speaking with locations in order to accommodate the amount of riders and supporters we have so far. There will be a meeting point in Kitchener. The first leg of the ride will leave there at 9am. We will select 3 additional spots to ride to, and the last spot will be at SBB in Hamilton. (20 mins away from Ancaster) Once we can nail down the starting spot, and 3 additional ride spots, we will post that. If you can meet us in Kitchener to start, GREAT! If not, hopefully you can meet with us at one of the other 3, or if anything, we welcome all at the end location. We are going to charge a registration fee for riders and passengers. This will cover your day and your meal at the end. Registration paperwork will be posted soon. Friends, I thank you all for your patience as Tony and I work hard to organize this memorial ride for Tim and his family. Stay tuned, and stay safe everyone!

Link to the Facebook Page where you can follow along with updates and info:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tim-Bosma-Memorial-Ride/336552549804279

RIDE UPDATE: Good morning Friends! We hope you all had a great weekend.
Tony and I have secured our START location for the ride on June 23rd. We will be starting at the Home Depot in Kitchener located at 100 Gateway Park Dr, Kitchener, ON N2P 2J4.
Riders will meet at the rear parking lot for 8am. The ride out will leave promptly at 9am and we will continue with the 3 other stops, then finish at SBB in Stoney Creek as posted previously. Tony and I still need to plan the 3 other stops, but we can assure you that one of them will be in Port Dover. If riders cannot meet us in Kitchener to start the ride, we will post the route so that you can meet with us at one of the stops. Stay tuned to this page for registration updates! Thank you all for your continued support! - Jeff Czech

[
Hello Friends! This is the official Tim Bosma Memorial Ride EVENT page. If you are planning to join us on June 23 2013 for the ride, please join so we can begin tracking how many riders/passengers and friends we will have at the event for planning. For those not able to make it to the pre-registration, we will post the forms online here for you to print off and send to us. Take a look at the photo for ride info. Many details to follow! PLEASE SHARE THIS EVENT! Look forward to seeing all of your on June 23rd! - Jeff Czech & Tony Salih

url]https://www.facebook.com/#!/events/257357504403994/[/url]

Last edited:
For those of us who don't facebook, is there a way to make that page public?

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom