Tiger Woods Car Wreck | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Tiger Woods Car Wreck

hope he gets well

Well they put humpty dumpty together again. Sounds like he was going fast and made a huge mess of his right leg. I wish him the best in his recovery.

his SUV struck a sign, crossed over a raised median and two oncoming lanes before it toppled down an embankment

Anish Mahajan, the chief medical officer, said Woods shattered tibia and fibula bones on his right leg in multiple locations. Those were stabilized by a rod in the tibia. He said a combination of screws and pins were used to stabilize additional injuries in the ankle and foot

Last edited:
That's what that logo on the side door is! I knew I recognized it, but couldn't figure out why
He was taking part in the Genesis Invitational golf tournament which is probably why it has big door badges. Not sure if that vehicle was his or a loaner to use during the event.

He was taking part in the Genesis Invitational golf tournament which is probably why it has big door badges. Not sure if that vehicle was his or a loaner to use during the event.
Loaner for sure.

bet he won't be caught driving one again...

Given the speed, the Genesis held up pretty well. It was dirty that the police asked for TW permission before releasing what they found. No normal person would get that courtesy when driving like a dick.

"Tiger Woods was going nearly 90 mph - twice the posted speed limit - on a downhill stretch of road when he lost control of an SUV outside Los Angeles and crashed in a wreck that left the golf superstar seriously injured, authorities said Wednesday."

"The SUV crossed through two oncoming lanes and uprooted a tree, striking it at 75 mph (120 kph)."

I wonder how they figured out that speed.
Blackbox?

Edit: nvm, it was right there lol

"Detectives did not seek search warrants for blood samples, which could have been screened for drugs or alcohol, or his cellphone. Authorities said there was no evidence of impairment or of distracted driving, so they did not have probable cause to get warrants. Investigators did search the SUV's data recorder, known as a black box, which revealed the SUV's speed."

I wonder how they figured out that speed.
Blackbox?

Edit: nvm, it was right there lol

"Detectives did not seek search warrants for blood samples, which could have been screened for drugs or alcohol, or his cellphone. Authorities said there was no evidence of impairment or of distracted driving, so they did not have probable cause to get warrants. Investigators did search the SUV's data recorder, known as a black box, which revealed the SUV's speed."
And yet with all that evidence, "No traffic citations were issued."

Given the speed, the Genesis held up pretty well. It was dirty that the police asked for TW permission before releasing what they found. No normal person would get that courtesy when driving like a dick.

"Tiger Woods was going nearly 90 mph - twice the posted speed limit - on a downhill stretch of road when he lost control of an SUV outside Los Angeles and crashed in a wreck that left the golf superstar seriously injured, authorities said Wednesday."

"The SUV crossed through two oncoming lanes and uprooted a tree, striking it at 75 mph (120 kph)."
He’s been previously convicted of careless and reckless driving. Must not mean much down there.

Prince Andrew is still freee
Only thing better than being rich is being in line for the throne. Even if you’re way down the list.

Only thing better than being rich is being in line for the throne. Even if you’re way down the list.
Celebrity is probably more helpful than rich. Nobody gave a crap about epstein. Having tiger show up for a department golf tournament is worth more than money.

Back
Top Bottom