Thursday night at Leslie and Lake shore tims. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thursday night at Leslie and Lake shore tims.

geoff-9

Site Supporter
I never rant about bikers on here but went last night to the weekly meet which I havent been to in a long time and the place was embarassing.

Most people know that bikes are only semi-welcome to that location due to the price choppers wanting bikes to leave but Tims wanting them to stay. they hired security to keep an eye on the bikes and to report back to the owner of the parking lot.

Last night there was garbage left everywhere on the ground all over the parking lot, people smoking marijuana etc. Theres numerous garbage bins in the lot and people were too lazy to walk 20 feet to put there cups where they belong.

I dont get it, if we want to keep that spot you have to make an effort to remain welcome there. That kind of behaviour wont help the case.

Rant over.

I never rant about bikers on here but went last night to the weekly meet which I havent been to in a long time and the place was embarassing.

Most people know that bikes are only semi-welcome to that location due to the price choppers wanting bikes to leave but Tims wanting them to stay. they hired security to keep an eye on the bikes and to report back to the owner of the parking lot.

Last night there was garbage left everywhere on the ground all over the parking lot, people smoking marijuana etc. Theres numerous garbage bins in the lot and people were too lazy to walk 20 feet to put there cups where they belong.

I dont get it, if we want to keep that spot you have to make an effort to remain welcome there. That kind of behaviour wont help the case.

Rant over.

Sounds more like a concert venue than a meetup.

hide.gif

Well, keep in mind you're dealing with "lawless", "rebel" bikers that don't answer to no nobody. There is nothing rebellious about walking up to a garbage can to drop in your garbage. It might take away from your "badass" image.

Sorry didn't know badass = rude, inconsiderate and low class, etc...

if leaving garbage all over the place is badass, I'd rather people calling me lame.

Are you suggesting that we should be throwing recyclables into the trash? :angel13:

Also I saw a few garbage bins but they were all surrounded by intimidating looking bikers. :oops:

If I didn't know any better I would say you're hitting on me.

;) ;) Your place or mine?

meet me at #131313, boollsheet avenue, Troll City, Ontario, A5S 6O9. 12:00am sharp. coffee should be extra large quadruple quadruple.

People were doing ****** burn-outs all over the place. Some in front of incoming cars. I'm surprised the cops weren't called to shut it down.

Ps. if u are doing a burnout do a proper one, don't embarrass yourself

Errr and I was thinking of dropping by next week for the very first time.... Might not be the greatest idea i guess...

Back
Top Bottom