Thursday night 507 (Spirited) | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thursday night 507 (Spirited)

Recidivist Route.!!!!!!!!!

Thursday nights, meet at Bowmanville Tim Horton's 5:45pm Sharp! Full Tank needed in Bowmanville!!!
Returns to Bowmanville 10:00pm.

Last edited:
Take it easy on the 507 after 4pm ..

We have a few encounters with very large wild life that wander out of the brush ..

Yeah my aunt had a bear run out infront of her two Sundays ago close to the bottom of the 507!!!! That would suck on the bike!!!

i may be down for thgis

Recidivist Route.!!!!!!!!!

Thursday nights, meet at Bowmanville Tim Horton's 5:45pm Sharp! Full Tank needed in Bowmanville!!!
Returns to Bowmanville 10:00pm.

Last time there was a 507 ride posted on GTAM we got a warm welcome from the OPP just past the Ultramar. You might want to change up your route and/or continue discussion by PM, especially with the words spirited and recidivist in your post. And as the others said watch out for the wildlife, ride safe.

Last edited:
I would be up for this, but wouldn't be there until 6-630 depending when I got in from work. I would be coming from Scarborough.

i'll bring my camcorder...just kidding, just kidding...but posting on here for the 507 is a definitely gonna have someone leaking to the popo...just a thought...

so how was the ride?
deer? bears?

Hey man, Ride was awesome.. Hot as heck going, but coming back was a little cooler.. 507 was in great shape, not much traffic at all.. We blasted up and back in no time at all. Didn't see any wild life... probably going to get together this Tuesday and Thursday again if your interested.. Destination to be determined...

Back
Top Bottom