throw out your arais and shoeis boys, cardboard protects your head better | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

throw out your arais and shoeis boys, cardboard protects your head better

the rx q liner sux dude. dont do it. get the vector 2.

I read that.. hmm.. seems like the Vector 2 has almost the same features and less price!! I also like the graphics too.. I think I might just do that :D

Or if you read the article you can buy almost 10 ZR1s (or whatever they were called). (They were the best helmet in the test for protection and run under $80 each).

Nah.. I'm sick of $100 helmets. I've had 3 helmets, all progressively more expensive than the previous. The first one sucked at high speeds, head bobbing all over the place. My Scorpion EXO 700 was good for the last couple of years but I'm sick of the air coming in from underneath and hitting my eye lashes, so damn annoying.

I want something that won't cause buffeting and feels light on the head. I spent $8000 on my bike and quite a bit on my gear.. not going to chimp out on a quality helmet that won't give me neck pains. Plus, I can afford it :)

How do you justify buying an $800+ Arai or Shoei in regards to "better protection" or "Snell 2010 Certified". If you have to replace the helmet after dropping it 2-3ft how can you be confident that helmet will save your head in an accident (any speed)? Your head has to compress the foam inside the helmet to comprimise the protection value. You think Arai and Shoei didn't do research and engineering for incidental contacts or impacts? C'mon! As for Snell 2010, I think it's B/S and never will buy a Snell endorsed helmet. Everyone needs to seriously read up on Snell testing methods and the G-forces used in their tests. Basically at those G-forces, you're already dead... but the helmet passed the test right:) Snell has already begun reducing their G-forces tests by the way.

Back
Top Bottom