This should be amusing | GTAMotorcycle.com

This should be amusing

FullMotoJacket

Site Supporter
Bagger racing

j8u6wbizncwenhghbyxy.jpg

Bagless Bagger racing :cautious: what will they think of next.

Those wheels look a bit distinctive. What do you think the donor was for the wheels & forks

80% of the bike isn't stock anymore. This seems like a bit of a stretch....

To be honest I'll go watch folks race anything, spent an afternoon at a riding lawnmower pulling contest with a drag race on the side. Some of those guy hit 8 maybe 9kms by the finish line.

Baggers in the Screw.

Hey people race buses and transport trucks. Also, have you ever seen a train/chain race where you chain three cars together, driver in the front, brakeman in the back, middle car along for the ride, four trains lined up on the grid....let it rip on a dirt oval.

If it has a motor, it is every buddy's duty to race it....

I originally thought it was a bit of a joke then I watched it. i was really impressed with how they threw these things down the corkscrew, definitely took some serious skill

I'd prefer Baggsy racing, but that's just me.

Somewhat entertaining i suppose. What a dumb way to end a racing career tho. I've had a 350lb bike on top of me at the track. Wasn't nice. Imagine what 600lb on top of you will do to your spleen?

Somewhat entertaining i suppose. What a dumb way to end a racing career tho. I've had a 350lb bike on top of me at the track. Wasn't nice. Imagine what 600lb on top of you will do to your spleen?
i suppose the opposite way to look at it is, what kind of feeling you'll get looking back at that bike after a day of throwing it around.

Back
Top Bottom