Things that have worked for me long term. | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Things that have worked for me long term.

Late to reply - yes it measures temp of the air inside the tire.

Bought these for eBike but might work well for the CB300 as well as padding seems a bit better than the much more expensive MotoSkivvies tho not as wide. The skivvies have lasted tho getting thin in some areas and the elastic is tired so depends on the riding pants to stay in place - the padding looks good as new tho.
717hrATKp+L._AC_SL1200_.jpg
71AlqDFbxZL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

I'll be happy if these give some relief from sore ass.. tell you soon enough for both vehicles.

I have the same (or very similar) pair of these diaper shorts as well.
Work well on long rides.

Hopefully I don't end up in a pair of diapers out of necessity when I get old. Not a great feeling.

First impression on shopping run very good ...more comfortable than the skivvies. Heading out for a couple of hours up the coast and see how they do. Were just a tad tight to put on initially but comfortable now so figured I got the size correct .they are really nice in my office chair :rolleyes:

Couple of more things I haven't seen yet:
Mirror extenders, trunk, water bottle pouch, reflective tape
bm03giJt.jpg
o5uT5KRt.jpg
xb4CbDLt.jpg
Vuimxdpt.jpg

Stuff I'm trying out now:
Dashcams: VSYSTO Motorcycle Dash Cam WiFi Front & Rear Dual 1080P Video Driving Recorder 2 Channel Lens Backup Camera with Night Vision G-Sensor Loop Recording : Amazon.ca: Electronics
with High Endurance Memory Card: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07P4HBRMV/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o05_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1
DIN power adapter: https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B09Y18N1M6/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1
Screen deflector: Adjustable Clip Motorcycle Wind Deflector, Universal Motorcycle Windscreen Bolts, Windshield Extension Accessories, Windshields - Amazon Canada
edit: Also trying out a spare gas can strapped to pannier.
Never had to use one, but did have to ride to gas station and purchase a can for a buddy.
@Baggsy
How is the dash cam working out.
I would like to add one but I want to see if the one you have is worth the hasle.

@Baggsy
How is the dash cam working out.
I would like to add one but I want to see if the one you have is worth the hasle.
It's fine and automatic.
Have to remove the seat to get the card out if I want to lift anything off of it, but that's par for the course and keeps it protected.
It's not the best quality, i.e. you'd have a hard time lifting a plate from a moving vehicle, but it shows the jist of what's happening front and back.
A GoPro might be better for lifting plates.
These pictures were lifted from it:

Here's an excerpt you might want to crank up or down the sound:

Back
Top Bottom