There be Pirates ! | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

There be Pirates !

I'd ride that hill climb :cool:
the rest is about as appealing as vomit at the midway.

I was watching it again :unsure: do they have any bigger hills? That one looks a little too easy.

As for Covid, you have to admire the Americans. They lack the kind of neurotic insecurity that Canadians have. They call it stupid up here, but to Americans its just living, and to hell with the risks.

You're obviously enamoured with the USA and their way of life.
Why not move there, to a far right state and be happy, instead of here in Canada, where the people obviously make you miserable?

Why not move there, to a far right state and be happy, instead of here in Canada, where the people obviously make you miserable?

“Old stock Canadian” comes to mind, quoting one of our previous PM’s....

Sturgis is mostly a show and meet spectacle, it's not so much a ride event unless you decide to make the ride a big part.
The US is not a far right state, they are centrist, more aligned with most of Asia (China excepted). Canada is left leaning, more aligned with Europe. There are pros and cos for both, with the single largest pro being the single largest con.

Overall center and center right economies do better than leftist as both have free market and capitalism at the core. The challenge on the right is when you have a lot of freedom and opportunity, you have a lot of personal responsibility. Take and manage that responsibility and the opportunities are endless. Shirk it and life can get hard.

Here on the left, the nanny looks after those not willing to take on personal responsibility, they do that by having the more responsible look after the less responsible. I guess this equalizes things however it does produce less fruit for those willing to work harder and take more personal responsibility.

Many Canadians will respond this way, but they'll line up for hours at the U.S. border to go vacation there every year. Then they'll whine and cry if they're not let in. Canada truly is a nation of leftist hypocrites.
**** that! :sneaky: Continental USA would be an even better place to travel, if you took out all the Americans.

I hate American bashing. Just as much, and for the same reason as I hate, "Whoo Hoo CANADA!! F*&K Yeah!!"

The US has produced more culturally significant musicians, authors, actors and works of art of all natures than you could list, along with people like Martin Luther King, Roosevelt, Truman, Gates, Jobs, and names too numerous to list, technological and scientific advances that have pushed/dragged our society forward farther that could otherwise have been possible or imagined.

Their rigid (sometimes inflexible) promotion and reverence of individual rights and freedoms has influenced EVERY, even nominally democratic country on earth.

Yeah, the current occupant of the white house has redefined or concept of idiot, stupid, vulgar, self-interested, arrogant, vile, and egomaniacal. He is nothing more than a malignant narccisist whose every breath is a waste of oxygen and whose every step is NOTHING but a burden and an insult to the United States and every man or woman who ever tried to make their country and world better for their fellow human beings.

Yes, he has emboldened the worst his country produces and their impulses, which makes him even more despicable.

But there are still far more "smart", innovative, level headed, compassionate, Americans than what we see on the cams from Sturgis or other sources.

As the Exlax box (should) say: "This too shall pass."

I hate American bashing. Just as much, and for the same reason as I hate, "Whoo Hoo CANADA!! F*&K Yeah!!"

The US has produced more culturally significant musicians, authors, actors and works of art of all natures than you could list, along with people like Martin Luther King, Roosevelt, Truman, Gates, Jobs, and names too numerous to list, technological and scientific advances that have pushed/dragged our society forward farther that could otherwise have been possible or imagined.

Their rigid (sometimes inflexible) promotion and reverence of individual rights and freedoms has influenced EVERY, even nominally democratic country on earth.

Yeah, the current occupant of the white house has redefined or concept of idiot, stupid, vulgar, self-interested, arrogant, vile, and egomaniacal. He is nothing more than a malignant narccisist whose every breath is a waste of oxygen and whose every step is NOTHING but a burden and an insult to the United States and every man or woman who ever tried to make their country and world better for their fellow human beings.

Yes, he has emboldened the worst his country produces and their impulses, which makes him even more despicable.

But there are still far more "smart", innovative, level headed, compassionate, Americans than what we see on the cams from Sturgis or other sources.

As the Exlax box (should) say: "This too shall pass."
I agree with most of what you wrote and I'd like to believe most are smart, level headed and compassionate.
Now what if they vote him in for a second time?

Don't hold back, let it out... :ROFLMAO:

Apparently there having sneezing contests, who can sneeze the farthest into the crowd, heard it on 103.3 radio out of buffalo and the interweb so must be true lo idk.

good times

Don't hold back, let it out... :ROFLMAO:
Yeah...I know. But I really do mean it.

You know, I've talked to a whole bunch of Yanks over the years, most of whom have been really nice, interesting people. As is likely your experience.

On our honey moon (24 years ago) I met a guy who was a WW2 fighter pilot (P51 in Europe) who after the war flew the first Boeing 747 Jumbo across the Atlantic to the Paris air-show on 2 engines. He was from Seattle and knew Bill Gates when he was young. He said he was a, "Weird, brilliant, but generally nice kid."

He really, exemplified the Americans I have met. Decent, well-meaning regular people who want the best for their fellow citizens.

Admittedly, his life experience is exceptional, but I have met numerous younger Americans over the recent years with the same sort of attitude.

All of them are the anthesis of the Orange Emperor.

They're going to vote him back in again because the alternative is worse, and that's how he got elected in the first place. Trump was offering things the other guys just would not give the voters.

They're going to vote him back in again because the alternative is worse, and that's how he got elected in the first place. Trump was offering things the other guys just would not give the voters.
Such as ?

Yup... gotta get those book deals while you can.

Every day, hit piece after hit piece. The Trump derangement syndrome is real and it gets you book deals and clicks.
While the last election was running it was a constant barrage of 'Trump will not accept the results if he loses.'
He won and it was the Dems that would not accept it.
Now... 'If he loses he won't leave the White House."
I hate the media and their fear mongering so much. Partisean BS on all sides.

Such as a serious clamp-down on illegal immigration. Banning immigration from countries with a terrorism problem. Running the American economy like a business instead of a stupid lawyer.

Dumping tax payer funded liquidity (technically future tax payer given the epic deficits they run) into the markets is not running the country like a business. Well, maybe like a business where the executives are purposely running it into the ground while maximizing their and their friends profits--which does happen. They can't keep it up forever and the crash will be epic, we just don't know when.

Not how any sane business person runs a business that intends to actually stay in business.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom