The truth about racisms.. | GTAMotorcycle.com

The truth about racisms..

Racism doesn't mean what you think it means. It only applies to white people.

The only people who can truly be discrimatory are white north american males who are gainfully employed and are between the ages of 21 and 65...LOL

The ship has sailed.
Brampton/Markham is a country within a country.

I call BS on that last graph....not saying that N/A is more or less racist....we've just been taught to lie through our teeth and be "politically correct"

That wasn't a proper study. Its just asking what kind of people you would like to live beside.

I call that study racist

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I was born in Egypt, came here in 1997 and based on my experience, Egyptians love white people.
No joke.

Tell him you married a black girl

Bringing home a Black guy/girl is taboo is many cultures. My family is pretty open minded. However, the extended/extended family ... it would raise some eyebrows (at the very least)

Can't we all just get along
~R. King

Bringing home a Black guy/girl is taboo is many cultures. My family is pretty open minded. However, the extended/extended family ... it would raise some eyebrows (at the very least)

Can't we all just get along
~R. King

I think for Asian families it is very taboo

I am not racist...I do own a colour TV & I hate everyone equally!

I was born in Egypt, came here in 1997 and based on my experience, Egyptians love white people.
No joke.
My best friend is Egyptian, He picks up white girls at bars every weekend, never saw him with a girl of his own kind. Not sure if this is relevant...but there you have it...now i am going to go make a sandwich

My best friend is Egyptian, He picks up white girls at bars every weekend, never saw him with a girl of his own kind. Not sure if this is relevant...but there you have it...now i am going to go make a sandwich

Who wouldn't pick a miniskirt over a burka?

Back
Top Bottom