The rise of new riders and motovlogging | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The rise of new riders and motovlogging

I once watched a video by this "snowflake" idiot who complains endlessly about every driver on the road, yet when he came across a puddle of standing water (maybe a few inches deep), dude rode around it on the ****ing sidewalk... not slowly either! Vloggers are ridiculous.

Snowcat maybe?

Sent from my custom Purple Joe Bass mobile on Tapatalk

I would like to work for a farmer for just a week to get the experience. Do you know anyone?

Move to Mexico or Jamaica, gain permanent residence, then apply through the migrant worker program. As a bonus, being a resident of either country, you should have no problem making ends meet on a minimum wage seasonal job.

Snowcat maybe?

Definitely ... that guy is unbearable

I watched two of his videos when he last came up here. In one he was being a complete and total knob which based on what I read is basically the gist of all his videos.

In the other he was whining in his hospital bed after crashing. Somehow not surprising.

I watched two of his videos when he last came up here. In one he was being a complete and total knob which based on what I read is basically the gist of all his videos.

In the other he was whining in his hospital bed after crashing. Somehow not surprising.

Sadly it was on a longboard iirc... It just blows my mind that someone can get so ****** about the 'unsafe' double parkers, stop sign rollers and j-walkers, then pop a wheelie in town and giggle about it.. I'm all for living a little, but do be such a hypocrite.

Sadly it was on a longboard iirc... It just blows my mind that someone can get so ****** about the 'unsafe' double parkers, stop sign rollers and j-walkers, then pop a wheelie in town and giggle about it.. I'm all for living a little, but do be such a hypocrite.

Heh, motorcyclists biitching about "cagers" while riding like complete turkeys is practically a video genre at this point. No shame in showing their idiotic wipeouts, either. In the land of You Tube, views are views.

I don't think the problem is specific to a generation or media though. Smart people who make good stuff are generally rare, so it stands to reason that most of the Tube-i-verse is basically junk. From my experience, for any given subject, the web has 2 or 3 relevant sites or channels and even that varies over time.

Lost interest in the first 90 seconds. Pulls street wheelie in the first 10 seconds, lots of questionable riding, trashes a fellow rider who was out enjoying himself riding the speed limit ("aint no cops why he ridin' so damn slow?!"), passes on double solid yellow.

Constant cursing is what turns me off most though - I'm no prude, but sorry, when every 3rd or 4th word is the F bomb, yeah, sorry, pass.

Yeah, not my bag.

Cyclecruza. When a social media playa miss pellz words you know they're already running out of ideas. Thanx to Dricked I no clickz.

I noticed there's a giant influx of everyone and their mom doing vlogs now. People that have just passed their course and are more focused on views then actually riding well. What is everyone's thoughts on this? do you watch them? make fun of them? condone them?

Discuss

You left out all the crap about supporting them on Patreon or whatever it is called. Don't forget you can buy a mug or t-shirt with their Youtube handle on it too! That way you can let everyone know how much @SpecialSnowflake has impacted your life! lol

Jokes aside, I also almost think they have a competition for the stupidest intro sequence for their videos, where they also try to break as many laws in 10 seconds as they can (eg. splitting, pulling wheelies, doing 2-3x the limit, etc).

Honestly I think we are living in Generation "Look at me!" right now...

Cyclecruza. When a social media playa miss pellz words you know they're already running out of ideas. Thanx to Dricked I no clickz.

Ah....Cyclecruza. Fun fact, he originally had a CBR250R and became quite the 'talk' on the CBR250R forums (went by the handle Dudeman)...pushing how the 250 was the best bike, how powdercoating rims is dumb when you can plastidip, bunch of other things I've forgotten, etc. Annoyed enough people he got kicked out/banned, then he bought a 600RR (or 'douba are' as he calls it), and got booted from 600RR.net. Started going on how it was the best bike and 1000cc was dumb...then bought a 1000RR. Essentially has his head so far up his own *** it is actually back up on his neck. lol

All that said, best was when he went full idiot and started posting videos titled 'cyclecruza runs from the police', and pretty much set up a camera on a tripod has he did ride bys with a police siren audio overlayed. For your viewing enjoyment...lol

[video=youtube;ff_eGQ-wB2Q]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ff_eGQ-wB2Q[/video]

Last edited:
All kinding aside, except for my obvious downfall of how unattractive I am, I was made for entertaining people. I should really try this YT thing. I want Patreon and Lambos and all that... (actually I want a red Vette and a few investment properties )
Seeing some of the crap that's out there. I think I'd be at least a little better than some. Have I mentioned that my son spends time watching YT vids of other guys play video games??

Black and yellow camo pants. Awesome for hiding in a lemon Grove! Yolo!

Sent from my Le Pan TC802A using Tapatalk

I watch a little of Dodge Rider, but part way through I think to myself "I should just go out for a ride"

Sent from my SM-G935W8 using Tapatalk

These motovloggers or YouTube videos are nothing more than just sheer entertainment purposes as far as I'm concern, same as watching a movie for that matter. I watched it to kill time, though I must say, some of them are not bad. If someone wants to pursue something in their life whether it'd be making youtube videos or whatever else then do it. Who are we to judge and decide if it's right or wrong. I don't give two shiits about who does what and why.

Last edited:
All kinding aside, except for my obvious downfall of how unattractive I am, I was made for entertaining people. I should really try this YT thing. I want Patreon and Lambos and all that... (actually I want a red Vette and a few investment properties )
Seeing some of the crap that's out there. I think I'd be at least a little better than some. Have I mentioned that my son spends time watching YT vids of other guys play video games??

Okay, here's my pitch: "Joe Bass Does The Rules" or "Joey B*$$ Duda Roolz" if you want some of the younger viewing demographic. Each episode is a short road trip to a different ice cream joint (or I-C Stopz). From driveway to cone, you demonstrate proper riding technique, road tactics and describe various HTA concepts. One or two per episode. Guest stars Inreb (philosophy) and maybe Hedo (ex-police).

As your agent, I collect 10% of those sweet You Tube channel dollerz and hold the T-shirt rights. Sound good? Fame and fortune is yours for the taking. All we need is a donated Go-Pro and a "web designer" for the intro/outro. GTAMers will spice up the comments section to keep it edgy.

Okay, here's my pitch: "Joe Bass Does The Rules" or "Joey B*$$ Duda Roolz" if you want some of the younger viewing demographic. Each episode is a short road trip to a different ice cream joint (or I-C Stopz). From driveway to cone, you demonstrate proper riding technique, road tactics and describe various HTA concepts. One or two per episode. Guest stars Inreb (philosophy) and maybe Hedo (ex-police).

As your agent, I collect 10% of those sweet You Tube channel dollerz and hold the T-shirt rights. Sound good? Fame and fortune is yours for the taking. All we need is a donated Go-Pro and a "web designer" for the intro/outro. GTAMers will spice up the comments section to keep it edgy.

Despite the post count, I would think Inreb is not one for the spotlight

The only vlog I watch are

revzila for their gear. There's a few others but along as it's decent.
bike reviews from someone in the business.

I don't watch any bike vloggers. I found a good # are children.

I found DIY for my bike to be informative. Also I found out about swapping in a zx1400 rear shock to my VFR750 which imo the best upgrade for just under $200.

All I watch when I get some time from life, family, schooling, house crap, etc

REPOTNUT ( Repo guy from Utah)
1PUGLife when he got stoners doing jumps for 'stuff' ,
Short movies (I found a bunch of them to pretty good).

Despite the post count, I would think Inreb is not one for the spotlight

No problem, Mister Five. We can go simple, like a Halloween mask or FF helmet or get that web designer to disguise him with digital SFX. Spotlight averted and privacy preserved, with philosophy rendered to the riding public. #inrebrules

No problem, Mister Five. We can go simple, like a Halloween mask or FF helmet or get that web designer to disguise him with digital SFX. Spotlight averted and privacy preserved, with philosophy rendered to the riding public. #inrebrules

This could be a channel in itself; ie Inreb Rules to Life. I'd watch

Back
Top Bottom