The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 321 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

My uncle had one of these brand new, was such a cool and unique bike. This one is very nice condition, I'm so tempted lol.
65ad75466c3a7d2e0af6bcaa4eedce4b.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

My uncle had one of these brand new, was such a cool and unique bike. This one is very nice condition, I'm so tempted lol.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
thats a neat bike. I've honestly never heard of, or seen one of these before now.
600cc single, dual front disc, sporty looks. is this a collectible or any chance of becoming one?

I don't know about collectable... but a GREAT bike to ride.
XT dirt bike single in a RZ frame.
I think we only got it for a year or two... the rest of the world got the MUCH better SRX660 (with electric start) till about 2000
They built a SRZ660... and there was a "super" 750 or 800cc with spiffy wheels and suspension

thats a neat bike. I've honestly never heard of, or seen one of these before now.
600cc single, dual front disc, sporty looks. is this a collectible or any chance of becoming one?
Collectible? Debatable. They're not common, though... there was one up for sale in the last year or two that had a modified seat and tail light, this looks to be all original so it's a different one. I've definitely seen them listed for more... I think $3K is a good price for it. I already reached my motorcycle capacity in January, but I'm wondering if I can talk one of my brothers into buying it

Not sure if it's a good deal but I think it's about $200 more than he paid when he bought them from me. Nice pic of my garage door though (yes all the pics are from my ad)
He seemed nice enough when he bought them but comes across as pretty crusty in his ad.

Back
Top Bottom