The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 383 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Seems to be a solid deal.

Just went up today.

$5500 for a 2019 street triple 765.
33,000km

9980bdf1446c0d3ddb7150bfdbd9647d.jpg

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Almost too good 🤔

2011 CBR250R 55k $1250 obo

View attachment 66758
Looks lowered. Kickstand was shortened.

For the right price, maybe.

I'd offer $800, let them get me to $1000. Everyone leaves feeling they won.

Needs a stock linkage. Kickstand. Raise the forks back up. I'd deal with the ****** cosmetics.

Chain, sprockets, tires, fork oil, service it properly.

Decent first bike for someone. Good to learn a bit of moto-maintenance with as well.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

I do0n't know...fork seals, chain, sprockets, levers, what else etc? states needs new bodywork, but the photo doesn't show that - did the seller maybe put up pictures from before it was damaged? could be a money and work pit - especially if you are not repairing it yourself. First question would be are the pics recent or older..and why do you say it needs new bodywork...

I do0n't know...fork seals, chain, sprockets, levers, what else etc? states needs new bodywork, but the photo doesn't show that - did the seller maybe put up pictures from before it was damaged? could be a money and work pit - especially if you are not repairing it yourself. First question would be are the pics recent or older..and why do you say it needs new bodywork...
Still, it would be worth an up close look. If it needs a bunch more stuff than the seller suggests you can factor that into the purchase price.

It's a 12 year old bike... most 12 yr old bikes need chains, sprockets, fork seals, brake hoses....
How much bike are you guy expecting for $1250?

I've forwarded that to my nephew's GF. It's perfect for her first bike, and I can fix all the deficiencies for her for the cost of parts. Helps that I have boxes of CBR125/250 parts in the basement.

"was running" always calls back a conversation with my brothers about how it's the funniest possible thing you could put in an ad

I will say one thing though. That CB750C looks completely original - that alone practically makes it a unicorn. I used to find the styling to be cheesy but I have gained some appreciation for a bike that doesn't take itself completely seriously

Back
Top Bottom