The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 357 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

I'm out of touch, but seems complete and unmolested. Might be a decent deal if you the price is a bit negotiable even if you have to throw a motor into it

Saw that one too. I don’t understand asking running vehicle money for a non-running vehicle.
If it’s truly “just” stuck because of a slight ring ridge or something, why can’t you do the work to free it and make it worth what you’re asking.

Was tempted to offer him $500 to see what insults I would get: Joker? Time waster? Idiot? IKnowWhatIGot?

Brand new RC51.
Reasonably priced at $13k atm.

location florida

Saw that one too. I don’t understand asking running vehicle money for a non-running vehicle.
If it’s truly “just” stuck because of a slight ring ridge or something, why can’t you do the work to free it and make it worth what you’re asking.

Was tempted to offer him $500 to see what insults I would get: Joker? Time waster? Idiot? IKnowWhatIGot?
It's a $700 bike at best - IF he has the ownership and keys. Without that it's a $300 munt. It would definitely be a long term project.

Back
Top Bottom