The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread | Page 389 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Reasonably Priced Used Motorcycles for Sale Thread

Yep still have it! 🤘

Could someone with FB get me their contact info? Unless @GVH has already picked it up?? :cool:

Working on it.
Message from seller

"Sorry I have someone coming tonight to see it and a waiting list of others who want to know if he is going to show up lol"

note the original pipes on it too...cond is all.
I ditched those on my first one and frankly I'd be looking for pipe if I bought it. Something about the way the tank, side covers and tailpiece all flow together makes it one of my favorite bikes in terms of styling.

^yeah. if the original pipes are solid...and the tank inside rust free...it could be a good project. needs a look/see in person. I would keep the cool old green metalflake as is. and concentrate on getting the mechanical(s) of the bike done.

zillion of these for sale dirt cheap.

I think the motor is near bullet proof. I beat on both of mine hard and they survived.

of course they do...

cool stuff ... shrug.

The CB-1 engine is similar to the early NC23 models CBR400RR,[1] with changes to the port lengths and angles as well as smaller valves and lower compression ratio; changes in the primary and secondary gear ratios reduced the 60 mph (97 km/h) first gear down to around 30 mph (48 km/h), making the slightly less powerful CB-1 feel much quicker from a standstill than its sportier sibling, All engines derived from the NC23 block carry the NC23 ID code in the engine number; this includes the NC27, 23, 29, 31 etc., including the VTEC models with chain driven cams. Like many of its stablemates, the CB-1 has straight gear-driven dual camshafts with self-silencing gears to reduce whine.

Last edited:
of course they do...

cool stuff ... shrug.

The CB-1 engine is similar to the early NC23 models CBR400RR,[1] with changes to the port lengths and angles as well as smaller valves and lower compression ratio; changes in the primary and secondary gear ratios reduced the 60 mph (97 km/h) first gear down to around 30 mph (48 km/h), making the slightly less powerful CB-1 feel much quicker from a standstill than its sportier sibling, All engines derived from the NC23 block carry the NC23 ID code in the engine number; this includes the NC27, 23, 29, 31 etc., including the VTEC models with chain driven cams. Like many of its stablemates, the CB-1 has straight gear-driven dual camshafts with self-silencing gears to reduce whine.
Apologies, I stand corrected. I don't think I've ever seen one apart, nor heard of any reason to.

Back
Top Bottom