The Ducati Museum in Bologna | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Ducati Museum in Bologna

Bologna998

Hi guys! ?

I've been a big Ducati fan for a long time, and as such I had to one day visit the Ducati museum in Bologna.

What can I say: Amazing display. From WSBK to MotoGP, from Carl Fogarty to Casey Stoner, from 916 to Desmosedici. I was blown away :love:

I shot a video, check it out:

I was there on July 16th, please tell me you did the factory tour as well that for me was worth the trip. Family loved it too.

must exercise caution when going there

friend of mine who rides an MTS went there with his wife while touring Italy
V4 Panigale had just come out...you know what happened when he got back home......

They make a sweet race bike. Naturally I will never own one because I ride MV Agusta which is way sexier ;)

V4 Panigale had just come out...you know what happened when he got back home......
Well the V4 916 25 Anniversary had just been announced that weekend while I was there and my goodness it’s beautiful... $51K ... dry clutch and all!

Reactions: J_F
I was there on July 16th, please tell me you did the factory tour as well that for me was worth the trip. Family loved it too.
I wanted to but I didn't have enough time. I was only there for two days or so, and I also went to the Lamborghini museum in Sant Agata Bolognese and the Ferrari museum in Modena ??

A Fiat Punto? :unsure:
They make a sweet race bike. Naturally I will never own one because I ride MV Agusta which is way sexier
I rode the Brutale 1090. Very pretty, a bit twitchy, punchy engine (y) But to me nothing beats the Ducati 916-998 range ?
Well the V4 916 25 Anniversary had just been announced that weekend while I was there and my goodness it’s beautiful... $51K ... dry clutch and all!
No words, just :love:

I was there in 2016, a must visit if you are in the area. Got to meet Gigi for a brief moment as the team was there celebrating their weekend victory in Jerez.

32207516370_0490f417ed_h.jpg

A few more photos here...
2016 WSBK- Jerez

Back
Top Bottom