The Dog Park In Brampton... | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Dog Park In Brampton...

raginduck

Site Supporter
I was standing with another guy with both our dogs right near our feet.... mine playing, his napping.
An angry lady came out of a wooded area in the park, running towards us, yelling at us to call our dogs off of hers...

"Mame, both our dogs are right here... what..."

"those.... the... huskies...." screaming. I heard the sounds of it.

Took off running towards, dogs got there first of course. The fight got a lot louder! I got there just in time to see what looked like a small redish husky on the other side of the fence turning and take off. Their dogs at the fence snarling, mine fit under and kept going. Lifted hers over to go too. Both came back after a few meters. There was two sizable pools of blood on the ground... inside the park... but we didn't find an real injuries on any of our dogs. 1 small cut and a missing nail is all. The nail was bleeding but not enough to make those pools. My guess is something will bleed out...

That's my second encounter at that park in the 2 months or so...stalked us from other side of fence. The other guy that was there also had one just a couple days before in a nearby school yard.... but his dogs actually got into it with them.
I've only ever seen the one, but she thought there were three... and the other guy said there were three in his incident.
City workers say it's coyote(s) but I think the one I've seen may be a really healthy fox, because of the color!?

The more I see stupid crap happening at dog parks, the more I stay away. I used to go every night, but only if it wasn't busy.

Who knows what is happening at thiso ne, but at mine stupid owners and stupid dogs abound and people don't understand that just because you're at a dog park doesn't mean it's a free for all and your dog should be under your control.

Last edited:
Is this the one up past the Lowe's? If so, I have heard nothing but terrible things about it, so I've never gone. I have taken my dog to the one on Williams Parkway a whole bunch of times, but having my dog harassed by a bunch of ill-mannered, poorly trained dogs makes me anxious.

I prefer to walk my dog at Clareville Conservation. Far less people and other dogs, and it's a beautiful, peaceful place to go.

I doubt its a fox, almost for sure a Coyote. Foxes wouldnt get into it with a dog.

Foxes wouldnt get into it with a dog.

Depends on if it's a female and how close you are to her den. There was one living on the boundary of my friend's sand pit. He came too close to her den while digging with his 950 Cat front end loader. She walked right in front of it and stood her ground till he went and dug somewhere else.

Back
Top Bottom