The Bunny Trial / lorimer lake rd? | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bunny Trial / lorimer lake rd?

justride

I haven't been up that way in 2 years. What does the road look like now?
Gonna hit the area Saturday. See you guys up there!

Did the Bunny trail yesterday, and yes the road was in good condition and not much traffic. lots of fun.
FYI new to the road. At the end of trail/stop sign. You have go hwy520 South (take a right) if you want to go to Magnetawan or Burks Fall.
Hi Shane, I did do the McDougall and Hurdville Rd route. Don't worry about Hurdville Rd. it's in good condition, nothing really to worry about.
Big surprise was Big Upper Chute starting in Coldwater (shell/petro). Very nice roads, and not much traffic - you can set your own pace.
Hopefully this is not my last run up North this year!

Did the Bunny trail yesterday, and yes the road was in good condition and not much traffic. lots of fun.
FYI new to the road. At the end of trail/stop sign. You have go hwy520 South (take a right) if you want to go to Magnetawan or Burks Fall.
Hi Shane, I did do the McDougall and Hurdville Rd route. Don't worry about Hurdville Rd. it's in good condition, nothing really to worry about.
Big surprise was Big Upper Chute starting in Coldwater (shell/petro). Very nice roads, and not much traffic - you can set your own pace.
Hopefully this is not my last run up North this year!
I think I might head up there on Saturday.

Did you also ride on Lorimer Lake Rd?
Wondering what that road condition is like, because I thought it was supposed to be paved last year.

didn't get a chance to ride Lorimer Lake Rd (Tim Horton's Camp). thought Lorimer and Bunny was the same road. had no idea the road hook back to hwy124

Lorimer Lake Rd is beautifully paved from the Bunny Trail up as far as the Tim Horton's camp. After the camp it turns into a single lane dirt/gravel road all the way over to the Hwy124. Both parts are pretty twisty and hilly, so well worth checking out!

Would do them again!

Back
Top Bottom