The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread | Page 199 | GTAMotorcycle.com

The Bad Drivers of Ontario Thread

Cambridge has a nasty crack problem. One of the reasons Apex moved to it's present location is because of the drugs problem.

Crackheads don't have boundaries.I have had a breakin in my place in Lakeshore North. :(

There are town houses being built minutes from the shelter by the Ainsle bus terminal... 🤷‍♀️

Oddly I never had much problems living in Preston but others had their cars broken into etc

There are town houses being built minutes from the shelter by the Ainsle bus terminal... 🤷‍♀️

Oddly I never had much problems living in Preston but others had their cars broken into etc
Hundreds of "car break ins" here in Waterloo. But most of them are just stupid people that leave the car unlocked with all thier stuff out in the open.
It's easy to avoid. If my car is in the driveway, the only thing in it is the owners manual in the glovebox.

Where the hell are the cops? Is there a Timmy's nearby? FD had to take Naked Guy down.
Ottawa, protecting the Prime Minister from having fireworks shot in his honour.

Coworker lives in the Tri-City. He said the cops have been getting so many complaints about them speeding that they’re driving like they’ve got insurance monitors plugged into their OBD II ports now. Even to calls.

Coworker lives in the Tri-City. He said the cops have been getting so many complaints about them speeding that they’re driving like they’ve got insurance monitors plugged into their OBD II ports now. Even to calls.
While interesting (and if they got that many complaints, they were probably right to change their driving habits), >13 minute response times in the middle of the day for an active situation shows you how broken the system is. The majority of property tax goes to policing and individual officers are paid so much that the quantity available is insufficient.

EDIT:
I made a cop very angry. Apparently two cops were stabbed at the time this was going down. Presumably everybody else was piling into that situation.

Last edited:
Yep seen it a million times at 48 and Bloomington. Noone in canada seems to know how to use roundabouts yet alone 2 lane ones... whenever I'm in the left lane and going straight or left I'm watching the numptie beside me like a hawk and have the horn ready to blare.

Back
Top Bottom