Thanks | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thanks

RC8BOY

Thank you to the cop who let me go with a warning after I rode by him on a wheelie in Whitby this morning. You mentioned you rode as well so if you're a member here, thank you.:eek:

LOL, awesome luck, go buy a lotto max ticket!

I was riding today on Highway 54, and a guy on a ducati was standing up on his footpegs by the cop station, not sure if that is considered stunting, but I wouldn't doubt it since it seems everything is,

LOL, awesome luck, go buy a lotto max ticket!

I was riding today on Highway 54, and a guy on a ducati was standing up on his footpegs by the cop station, not sure if that is considered stunting, but I wouldn't doubt it since it seems everything is,

By a strict written interpretation it is stunting. Someone here has a letter, from MTO, indicating that was not the intent of the law however. Doesn't much matter what the intent was, though, if a cop decides to use it as written.

The MTO book tells you to stand up a bit on the pegs when going over large bumps/railroad tracks does it not?

The MTO book tells you to stand up a bit on the pegs when going over large bumps/railroad tracks does it not?

That's good to know.

I wonder what the police think about taking your left hand off the handlebars for a 39 second brake (A must for any sport bike riders).

That's good to know.

I wonder what the police think about taking your left hand off the handlebars for a 39 second brake (A must for any sport bike riders).

It's an offense punishable by death!

I had similar luck, went through a speedtrap doing 23 over just as the cop went back to his car for a quick break :p

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Difference between going over bumps/tracks than standing up for a few km on a highway though, lol :)

Back
Top Bottom