Texas Man Suspect in Navy Yard Shootings Leaving 13 Dead | Page 7 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Texas Man Suspect in Navy Yard Shootings Leaving 13 Dead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Says the guy with what the CBC would call an 'assault arsenal' in his possession.

"Wacko" right? :rolleyes:

Closet wacko maybe :)

And no, I'm not afraid to stand on my opinion regardless of where I am.

Last edited:
Thats because your "opinion" here is a troll.

And you have a nice big hook in your face.

for someone who "doesn't care" you sure took the bait deep little guppy.

BTW: This isn't a gun forum. It's an off topic sub forum on a motorcycle board...

It's not a troll to (try to) have a rational discussion here. It would be a troll on a gun forum just like it would be a troll to go to christfans.com and tell them there is no god.

When you calm down, maybe you will see that for what it is.

Last edited:
Ok so now its not a troll any more? Lets decide..

Calling gun owners "wackos" for wanting to get rid of the LGR is horrendously stupid. So now you get to choose: its either your actual opinion, or its a troll.

Im trolling!

Wait no, Im having a rational discussion!

Wait no its actually trolling!

;) you're not in the ballpark... you're actually not even playing the right sport, off you go, mallcop

Says the guy with what the CBC would call an 'assault arsenal' in his possession.

"Wacko" right? :rolleyes:

I wonder if your tone and sentiments change when you're at the range with fellow gun owners. Surely you make it known to them that they're wackos if they supported abolishing the LGR, right?

Lol...I'm pretty sure he's a professionally trained soldier. It's the wannabe civilian rambos you should be calling whackos.

Lol...I'm pretty sure he's a professionally trained soldier. It's the wannabe civilian rambos you should be calling whackos.

That would be self deprecating in his case.

Like a Stormfront skinhead calling himself a racist.

Those store front skin heads are just models. I've always wondered why they don't put wigs on them. Synthetic would be fine.

I'm pretty sure he's a wannabe troll.

I'm pretty sure he's a wannabe troll.

<---- Doesn't care what some tool on the internet thinks.

I figure you tried to be a mall cop and got the old "don't call us, we'll call you" reply and that's why you resent them.

Sorry the're above you in social status.

Maybe you should have went back for your grade ten?

TPB_liquorday_jpg_600x600_autocrop_q85.jpg

<---- Doesn't care what some tool on the internet thinks.

I figure you tried to be a mall cop and got the old "don't call us, we'll call you" reply and that's why you resent them.

Sorry the're above you in social status.

Maybe you should have went back for your grade ten?

TPB_liquorday_jpg_600x600_autocrop_q85.jpg

Are you the middle one? :lmao:

I take it the 14 killed women at Ecole Polytechnique in Montreal and 10 injured don't count, and 1 dead and 19 injured at Dawson College also never happened.

You're right this is clearly a problem in the USA and canada never experienced such a thing.

Like i said, now multiply those 2 events by 10 since the usa has 10x more people than we do and what do you come up with?
Clearly strict control is the solution eh? ;)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_shooting#North_America

Multiply by 10, still doesnt touch the U.S. Hell they needed their own article.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_rampage_killers:_Americas

Same here

It's all good. You're just a punk for suggesting that fellow gun owners are wackos for not liking the LGR, that's all.

It's all good. You're just a punk for suggesting that fellow gun owners are wackos for not liking the LGR, that's all.

Oh so that's what got your panties all twisted....

I guess failing to comprehend what you read is also typical of someone who hasn't got their grade 10.

I said there are gun wackos that still cry about the gun registry like it was a big deal. it wasn't.

But I get it. You want to twist my words around so it looks like I said they are wacko for not wanting it. You're the atypical "I'm going to spew what the wackos spew because I can't think for myself" type that make me laugh so hard.

Doesn't matter. We'll go with that.

Mall cop, barbie gun, wannabe, troll and punk.

You're a real heavy hitter with your (not quite half way through) high school name calling.

So fierce.

Anyways.....

Here's contribution to the pro gun movement. :)

http://www.pcdi.ca/learn/online-hig...m_medium=cpc&gclid=CO6_ztWQ3bkCFSVgMgodT2wAjQ

I don't see any problem with the LGR. I know that's a crying point for wackos but it didn't do any harm. You think so, but that's your problem.

BTW: The Government got rid of the LGR because of the cost. Not because of redneck tears. :)

Backpedal some more. The above post is pretty clear..not only did you call those who 'cried' about the registry wackos, you then went on to call them rednecks.

Like I said.. a punk.

Not only did the troll get upset, he also [in stereotypical military fashion] wants to beat me up now :lol:

What happened bro I thought you were a pro at this internet stuff?

D23 said:
Why don't we get together and talk face to face.

You think I'm a punk?

Lets find out who the ****ing punk is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom