Team Names | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Team Names

I'm going wayyyyy out on a limb here, but what about the Boston Celtics? Thus name relates to a peoples, so shouldn't it go as well?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

I'm going wayyyyy out on a limb here, but what about the Boston Celtics? Thus name relates to a peoples, so shouldn't it go as well?

Minnesota Vikings.... to be safe one approach is just to have no such names.

Personally, if the name is positive, then....if and only if the group of people named have no problem with it, can it stand. I cannot make the call (well I can 25% worth on Vikings, I am OK---the other roughly 75% is also good with anything celtic related).

Minnesota Vikings.... to be safe one approach is just to have no such names.

Personally, if the name is positive, then....if and only if the group of people named have no problem with it, can it stand. I cannot make the call (well I can 25% worth on Vikings, I am OK---the other roughly 75% is also good with anything celtic related).
....Dallas Cowboys. I would argue that name as well. And the Argos.

I really like that suggestion of following in the footsteps of football proper: city name and FC or united etc.

Can an atheist cheer for the New Orleans Saints or L. A. Angels or are they more comfortable with the New Jersey Devils?

And then there's the PC Dallas Cowpersons Cheerleaders.

Back
Top Bottom