TAFB/Jamie | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

TAFB/Jamie

Makes sense. The women I know all fall within my 1/2+7. None of them would get on my bike with gear on, let alone a bikini

RIP lad. First met him back in 07 in the dirty Shwa after I had just put a new Yosh exhaust on my 06 GSXR1K and he wanted to hear it. Didn't always agree with his decisions but he's gone far too young.

Godspeed Jamie. Met him back in 2013 when he flashed my R6. Ran into him again a couple of years ago at some gun events/range days. I had no idea he was dealing with depression. Gone too soon. RIP

RIP

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

"Donations in Jamie’s memory can be made to Oshawa Animal Services, 919 Farewell St., Oshawa, ON, L1H 6N8, 905-436-3311 and condolences may be expressed online at www.wctownfuneralchapel.com."

Thanks for doing the legwork, I was hesitating wanting to reply in this thread until this came up as I wasn't sure how his family was going to react; but Jamie (JC) looked to have lived a very full life and many of you guys sharing your stories gave me closure as he left lasting memories amongst many of you locals. We only had an online collaboration that spanned 4 years, but in that time we had some amazing laughs and I was always super impressed by how dedicated and just outright talented he was in anything he did.

So, I can't say that I knew him as well as some of you, some of you going back to 2008 with his firearm charges which he always said was a 'bit of an issue' when the topic came up.

I have mirrored all of his flash king stuff onto archive.is, as I'm guessing he probably paid until the end of the year, but you never know.

I'm just taking solace that he is no longer in pain, something I had only small glimpses of over the years.

Ill make a contribution this week in his honor.

This is the link for online donations (click animal services):

I did not know he had a daughter, this now sucks harder.

Yeah, and he was super excited to have her in his life. My deepest condolences to her and his family.

You will be missed but not forgotten, JC!

Last edited:
Those that struggle with depression are masters of being the light for others. They have many friends but, strangely deal with dark thoughts alone.

Not to take anything away from Jamie and his passing. I enjoyed his contribution to the community and laughed and rolled my eyes like some others.

Making sense of it never arrives and many are left asking questions that have no answers.

If anyone needs to talk, send me a dm anytime and can set up a call or meet. I’m far from a pro but, someone that has dealt with depression and has close family ties to it. No judgement. Sometimes talking to a stranger that understands is helpful.

Rest In Peace Jamie.

"Donations in Jamie’s memory can be made to Oshawa Animal Services, 919 Farewell St., Oshawa, ON, L1H 6N8, 905-436-3311 and condolences may be expressed online at www.wctownfuneralchapel.com."

I just made the connection between the person I followed on this forum as johnscruiser and the Jamie I had the pleasure of interacting with many times in daily life. I am stunned.
He was one of those truly brilliant and unique people that you might come across in a lifetime. Both hardworking and enthusiastic to the max about everything he did.

Those that struggle with depression are masters of being the light for others. They have many friends but, strangely deal with dark thoughts alone.

Not to take anything away from Jamie and his passing. I enjoyed his contribution to the community and laughed and rolled my eyes like some others.

Making sense of it never arrives and many are left asking questions that have no answers.

If anyone needs to talk, send me a dm anytime and can set up a call or meet. I’m far from a pro but, someone that has dealt with depression and has close family ties to it. No judgement. Sometimes talking to a stranger that understands is helpful.

Rest In Peace Jamie.

I recall working with an electrician that seemed to have everything going for him. Generous, easy going, friendly and knew his stuff. He could disarm tension on a job with a wisecrack and then bring everyone together as a team.

A few months later I called the company he worked for on a follow up found out he had done himself in.

Another person I knew as a client was always complaining. It was part of his personality and one worked around it, trying to give him a boost where possible. I found out later that he did himself in while working overtime alone over a weekend. Not what the rest of the staff wanted to see Monday A.M.

The hardest was the son of some friends. We lost touch with the family but later found out that depression had overpowered the son in his 20's. My wife and I used to babysit him. I carried him on my shoulders. When depression started affecting him he studied it and tried every resource.

People ask "Why" as if there was some toy or candy that would make them happy and the problem would go away.

We know so little about the brain.

Back
Top Bottom