Szoke continues unbeaten streak, inches closer to 14th title with dramatic sweep at CTMP | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Szoke continues unbeaten streak, inches closer to 14th title with dramatic sweep at CTMP

That was part of what I was thinking. Obviously Szoke is amazing but I have no idea how he holds up against the best in the world (or even the best in the US). Also, as he is older and has a family, maybe he is happy with his life in Canada instead of being an absentee father (or constantly travelling with the whole family).
He raced against some big time names in Phillip Island this year and acquitted himself well....but the sport is about money too....if I am Honda do i want a racer from NA or from Europe or Asia if all things are equal? I'm going to put my money in the markets that buy the most of my product and get the most viewers ie not Canada.

Factory teams will pay riders, but I think most people don't realize, for satellite teams, a large part of who the rider is comes down to how much money the rider brings with them to the team. There are plenty of racers at the top levels that are paying for their seat.

Jordan HAD his chance screwed by himself.

Jordan was racing in the AMA formula extreme. Category and his teammate was jason pridmore and john Hopkins.

Ulrich had a deal with Redbull Yamaha 500GP team for both Hopper and Jordan...but then Jordan made a boo boo and as Amazon said didnt declare winning.

Which meant he void his season in formula extreme...and therefore his contract with Valvolene Suzuki and Ulrich.

Therefore he came back to canada and had a factory Honda deal for Canadian Superbikes.

So how much more power does race gas (let's say C12) make an engine produce?
I see the problem, you think it's all about peak power.
When you were messing with that Ossa map to get it to run, did you consider changing the fuel.
That has the same effect as altering the map with the wrong fuel :|

Never mentioned anything about peak power.
I never messed with the Ossa mapping.
I always use the fuel as recommended by the manufacturer, which has never been more than 91 in any bike i have owned with a stock motor.
Altering the map with wrong fuel? What? You're just trolling.

Never mentioned anything about peak power.
I never messed with the Ossa mapping.
I always use the fuel as recommended by the manufacturer, which has never been more than 91 in any bike i have owned with a stock motor.
Altering the map with wrong fuel? What? You're just trolling.
No I'm pretty sure that is what you are doing, you should go riding.

hey @LWTRacer
haven't seen you here in a while

noticed some nice top 10 csbk lwt races for you

i think your keeping those young kids honest !

will you be racing in 2021?
Yeah I ran the completely stock R3 in 2019, and then had full Ktech Suspension for 2020, sadly the only tracks they ran were high speed tracks which I lost out on with a stock motor and being fat.

So for 2021 I have the motor out and getting a mild build for a few more ponies.

Yeah I ran the completely stock R3 in 2019, and then had full Ktech Suspension for 2020, sadly the only tracks they ran were high speed tracks which I lost out on with a stock motor and being fat.

So for 2021 I have the motor out and getting a mild build for a few more ponies.

We dont refer to it as being fat.

We refer to it as being "aerodynamically challenged"

Jordan is selling a few bikes.
2010 cbr1000rr
2018 s1000rr
2020 zx10rr
All three are fully setup and the prices reflect that lol.

Please view this ad:

2018 BMWS1000RR - Race Bike,

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
Kijiji: Buy, Sell and Save on Local Deals - Apps on Google Play

1f9b4a1d442559d5ca6bb6092c37327f.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Last edited:
It would be very depressing to take out one of his bikes and realize how much you suck. You can't argue that any of the time gap is due to his superior hardware at that point.
O hell no! I'd like an r3 or ninja 300 trackbike lol.
I'm honest with myself...

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom