Switching gears to Jews - just to be fair | GTAMotorcycle.com

Switching gears to Jews - just to be fair

Jews are fascinating

Anyone read Norman Finkelstein's Holocaust Industry? His fellow Jews haaaate him for that one but damn it's an excellent read

Holocaust Industry? Big surprise there:rolleyes:

Jews are fascinating

Anyone read Norman Finkelstein's Holocaust Industry? His fellow Jews haaaate him for that one but damn it's an excellent read

A lot can be learned. I am not denying holocaust as I am sure something really bad happened to lots of Jewish people during that period.
By just examining the current social dynamic, being a victim, or claiming being a victim is really empowering. It gives the "victims" or their sympathizes moral high ground to shake down people, to extract resources, to smother the opposing opinions. I have seen this strategy used by all the main or fringe activism.
Heck, I sometimes wish I could be a victim of some sort and get some free lunch. But my conscience or ego is too huge to allow me to do that:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can pick and choose radicalism from any religion or cultural group. I don't thing that necessarily defines the entire group however. I don't consider ISIS representative of all Muslims. I wouldn't consider the Ranch Davidians representative of all Christians.

You can never tell with cultural groups. The only supposedly sane member of another group of questionable ranchers, Squeaky Fromme, tried to kill Potus of the day. This was after everybody else was duly processed and cooling jets in the big house. Nobody saw that coming.

Back
Top Bottom