Sunday | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sunday

Start time/location? I can think of a few more interesting routes in this area & might go out in the late afternoon (4-ish?).

Hey, I may be able to swing a late afternoon ride, 4-5 start (closer to 5). East end sounds perfect and I am not too picky about the route. Happy to follow.

Interested if the ride is happening in the afternoon/east end.

Highway or DucatiDude wanna take a lead in this?

Hey bud, just a friendly advise....never post your routes in public.

You never know who's watching...if you know what I mean....

Ride safe...

Oh yeah, and I am only happy to follow within the speed limit:)

The section of Conc. 7 you have shown as part of your route is gravel. Plenty of nice sections of roads in that area that can make for a nice ride.
I will probably be heading out to the same area tomorrow as well but I have hockey at 6 so will head out around noon for a few hours.

i was thinking hoping for a 1pm start and back by 5 the routes posted is really general idea, just looking to head north east n hit the twyn on way back i just want to ride! FYI +kmh ride

Last edited:
My kids both have hockey until 3:00. I can be on the road around 3:30 but not really any earlier. I'm in north Oshawa & would be heading north, east. Probably about 200km round trip.

Same here, kids' stuff till 5, but I am at the beach so the earliest I could make it to Oshawa is 5:30. I'll pass ...I don't want to keep you hostage in case things get delayed.

some are unable to make 1 pm at leslie an ym so we will do a second meet spot at woodbine and 16 th at tim hortons 2pm real hope 7up will meet us i will be at l n ym 1pm then at woodbine n 16th atb2pm and we can ride north

Back
Top Bottom