Sunday Nov-7th ride Aurora and area | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sunday Nov-7th ride Aurora and area

Wow, that will be fun but pace probably not :) we have a Harley amongst our ranks..

In terms of route I was thinking Hockey TeraNova RiverRd Creemore and back to Hockley for brunch. Or any variation in that area...

I'm coming from london. can I meet you in hockley valley? and tag along for a bit?

I'm coming from london. can I meet you in hockley valley? and tag along for a bit?
@timtune Sure, this is politically correct inclusive end-of-season ride :) It’s about an hour and a bit ride from where we start to Hockley General store where bikers usually hang out. I have MT-09SP with golden forks, can’t miss - the only one in Canada (or at least this time of the year haha)

@timtune Sure, this is politically correct inclusive end-of-season ride :) It’s about an hour and a bit ride from where we start to Hockley General store where bikers usually hang out. I have MT-09SP with golden forks, can’t miss - the only one in Canada (or at least this time of the year haha)
You expect to at the Store at about 1pm?

You expect to at the Store at about 1pm?
My guess is if everyone arrives and leaves on time, we should arrive +-5 of 1 pm. Sochi said 1 hour-ish or 1 pm or slightly after depending on the departure time. google map also says 48 min - 1 hour travel duration. hope to see you there, TimTune. 👋

Looks like I'm about 2hrs out. I'd want to get a coffee before you show up so I hope to be there by about 12:45. Look forward to seeing you again S2R

There was nobody else but us. You guys should have approached. We were busy talking about the route and all so we didnt see anybody else. Sorry you missed the fun.

Last edited:
There was nobody else but us. You guys should have approached. We were talking about the route and all so we didnt see anybody else.

Sorry wasn’t clear, we were at Hockley general store around that time. Place was buzzin with riders. We weren’t feeling the crowd so didn’t stay long.

oh we arrived at hockley's at 1:25 pm. But we didn't stop, we were the passing-through-bunch, I was able to wave at timtune and he joined us at hockley's. there should have been some sort of way to communicate... dang we need comms. maybe next time I get Sena +Mesh

I was at the general store about 12:55. Misjudged sundown and rode the last hour in the dark. All good.

Turns out I lied the KLR actually has a whopping 42HP.

Haha. Its ok. You were hillarious when you were waving at the other riders. Glad that you didnt have issues going back home.

After gassing up in Arthur I threw my rain suit top on knowing it would cool shortly after sundown. I was warm all the way home.

Yeah I always get a kick out of the racerboys who are so hard in the turn they can't lift a hand to wave.

Back
Top Bottom