Sunday Nov-7th ride Aurora and area | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sunday Nov-7th ride Aurora and area

Sochi

Sunday Nov 7th looks great and we are still riding.

I am flexible on start time, location and distance. If you want to join - post up here.

Preliminary I put same place/same time, so if it's not updated and you make your decision last minute - come, I'll be there..

@ Tim's on WellingtonEast/JohnWestWay in Aurora @12pm.
(don't forget about daylight savings to adjust your clocks!)

1636039198978.png

Last edited:
if it doesn't rain, I am willing to do the last run of the season. too cold to have rain on me.

Last edited:
yeah, I won't go out too if there is any amount of rain in this time of the year.

And for sure "easy" is the only way to ride in winter on cold tires.

From my previous years of riding I would never define my "last ride". As long as there is no SNOW and weather climbs over 5-6C with sun - a couple of hours of ride is a pleasure. I remember one year we didn't have snow till January and my Last Ride that year was on Xmas :) but once first snow hit = show is over :)

I also plan on riding this Sun. Probably looking at 300 ish km, give or take. Don't have a route in mind but have a few roads I plan to hit. River rd, Badjeros - Dunedin, Creemore, Hockley. Plan on getting back before the dark so might not stop much, only a couple of stops.

I also plan on riding this Sun. Probably looking at 300 ish km, give or take. Don't have a route in mind but have a few roads I plan to hit. River rd, Badjeros - Dunedin, Creemore, Hockley. Plan on getting back before the dark so might not stop much, only a couple of stops.

I'll be at Tim's on WellingtonEast/JohnWestWay in Aurora @10:30am.

Last edited:
sorry I have an important appointment popped on sunday, and highly possible rain on my area(north up area). I am hibernating all my gadgets this weekend. Next season for me.

The temps will be sub 10 deg until 12 noon. Think we can start around 11:30 or so?

Hey, sorry I have my friend coming, we can wait for you to a bit close to 11am before taking off.
and there is always next time option :)

sorry I have an important appointment popped on sunday, and highly possible rain on my area(north up area). I am hibernating all my gadgets this weekend. Next season for me.

Say Good Night to your two wheel baby :)
we ride next year.

The temps will be sub 10 deg until 12 noon. Think we can start around 11:30 or so?
Where are you coming from? I would like to ride up in that area as well on Sun. Send me a PM if you want.

Say Good Night to your two wheel baby :)
we ride next year.
You were right, I spoke too soon. This weekend might be the last ride of the season. But I did put away 4 wheeled babies. A buddy and I will be riding on Sunday, anyone know a good route or want to join or want us to join?

You were right, I spoke too soon. This weekend might be the last ride of the season. But I did put away 4 wheeled babies. A buddy and I will be riding on Sunday, anyone know a good route or want to join or want us to join?
I am planning to ride and was going to start same time same place on Sunday, but i'll join you if an option - I know routes around up to 300km no map needed, so few good roads around... although when it's cold I gravitate to places with hot coffee lol

Oh cool. Let me ask the buddy and see. I rather join and follow experienced rider than i lead. If you dont mind us joining.

This time, i am in for sure nobody bothering me.(fingers crossed) I dont know about the buddy. At least I will be there at 12pm nov 7.

Back
Top Bottom