Sunday June 26th - 8AM - Ride UP NORTH!! Leave from Scarb. | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sunday June 26th - 8AM - Ride UP NORTH!! Leave from Scarb.

Awesome ride today, this was my first time "up north" it was very long but worth it. Thanks Jamie & Juan. The way back was just as much fun. I got stuck behind Jamie for a while, that bike is so f...ing LOUD I don't know how Minna does it .

Amazing scenery. Makes you wanna go back and do it in slow mo. Thanks for organizing it, definitely worthwhile. The ride back on the 401 was fun too ;)

damn, I missed out, I got a little to hammered the night before knew I wasn't going to be in shape for a long ride. Hope to catch up with you guys next time.

O_O

hopefully the rider is ok...

Thanks for the organization of the great ride! And the laugh from the douch opp officer. Pics look great. Cory, yellow gixxer.

Ya... feel bad I missed this ride.. was looking forward to it.. Slept in that little bit that messed the whole day up.. Oh well.. Next time...

thanks to Jamie for leadin and to Juanco as always perfect route anyone not join this rides are missin out lol at the same time less ppl better it goes ehehhee

This is great! I was in a cage coming back from my cottage, saw you guys pull over at the Home Hardware on 62 right before Combermer near Barry's Bay. I actually think I'm in the background of one of the photos at that gas station that had super cheap gas. It looks like you guys were having a great time. It's to bad there was a messy start to the weekend b/c i would have rode up and hitched a ride back in the group.

Back
Top Bottom