Sunday June 26th - 8AM - Ride UP NORTH!! Leave from Scarb. | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sunday June 26th - 8AM - Ride UP NORTH!! Leave from Scarb.

toysareforboys

Banned
Site Supporter
Ok folks, I've been getting pestered from some people who haven't ridden the amazing amazing roads up north, so here it is. Scarborough Group Rides in association with East End Riders presents:

UP NORTH RIDE!

- Time: Meet at 8am, roll out at 9am SHARP!
- Starting location: KC
- Route: NORTH
- M1 friendly: NOPE
- CBR 125's welcome: MAYBE (send me a PM, if you've got a -1 front, full system and jet kit it'll help)
- Length of ride: Should be back at KC around dinner time or a little after.
- Food: We will be stopping for lunch at a really nice restaurant.
- Weather: Dry ride only. Will NOT take into account any "professional" forecasts. A weather report will be made at approx 6am the morning of the ride to determine a go/no go.

Pace will be hot but under stunting speeds.

No discussion of the route will take place, in this thread, or by PM. The roads are wonderful, trust me.

FACEBOOK EVENT: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=174621405931004

-Jamie M.

Last edited:
Sounds good I'm in !!!!!
Sweet =) Made arrangements with the staff of a restaurant so we get quick service during lunch =)

See ya there!

-Jamie M.

I know you dont want to put the route up & I understand I am in Newmarket would like to join in but too far to come south to come back any chance of a pick up along the way around me like 400 404 etc

Hey.. I might be down for this one.. Jenkin's... Are you going down to KC to roll out or meeting up along the way..??..

I know you dont want to put the route up & I understand I am in Newmarket would like to join in but too far to come south to come back any chance of a pick up along the way around me like 400 404 etc
I will check the route tonight and see if we can work something out.

-Jamie M.

Any news on a northern meet spot ??
Looks like we are heading east before North, sorry =( You're gonna have to head to KC to meet with us.

-Jamie M.

Ok folks, IT'S TOMORROW! Don't party too late tonight, don't drink too much. This one will require all your faculties to be in tact!!

Lube your chain, make sure there is air in your tires and tighten your license plate bolts!!

See everyone tomorrow BEFORE 9am =)

-Jamie M.

soooooo.......jamie.......are you wearing shorts......or full leathers and runners....or.....maybe.....even more gear

soooooo.......jamie.......are you wearing shorts......or full leathers and runners....or.....maybe.....even more gear
I'll be wearing full leathers (one piece racing suit) and my Sidi boots and gloves! My 2upper might be mostly naked but we'll see =)

-Jamie M.

Mind blowingly amazing run today guys! Smokin hot pace, and I love those roads, cause everyone can run it at their OWN pace!! The food was also amazing, OMG that burger blew my mind!! =)

Thanks to my 2upper for trusting her life to me. Pulled some flawless lines on the corners and was scraping my pegs =) Woot for sticky tires and clean roads!

Thanks again everyone, and especially Juan for the amazing route!! As soon as I can feel my hands or legs I'll work on gettin the pics up =)

-Jamie M.

Fully agree awesome run today, even though we left after that killer buger!! The road through algonquin was under construction and fully covered in gravel for about 4-5 km, but after that it was brand new ashphalt and super nice ride home!! Thanks Jamie and juan for the great ride!!!! Joey the other white gixxer.

ya it was a great ride. LONG but fun. really nice roads up there for the most part. The burger was deece as well, I was starving.

I agree also took alternate route home with Joey, was a great ride, my first big group ride, lookin forward to the next, Justin, ( the orange rr )

Back
Top Bottom