Suit tailoring | GTAMotorcycle.com

Suit tailoring

Maybe try a costume shop? Do you want the pouch bigger?
images

Or call Bickle racing if you are talking about a set of Kangaroo Leathers

John Bickle or Drew/trackside cuts would be your best bet.
actually your best bet is Jennifer at iM leathers in Hamilton if you want a true professional who grew up learning the art of leather making from her dad Ivan. Though she closed the store front on king St she has a separate shop at home now. Give her a call or text at 905-525-7121

Number isn't in service

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

Oops, I put the old shop # there, wasn't sure if she was still using it, guess not. I usually text her so I just asked her if I can post her # here on this thread.

Maybe try a costume shop? Do you want the pouch bigger?
images

Or call Bickle racing if you are talking about a set of Kangaroo Leathers
Reply to this and i could get an infraction AND be in **** with my boss on monday.Bahahaha.

Velocity does some decent suits, I was considering getting one done there. I think they have a shop in Mississauga

velocity is the reason a lot of these places that do alterations are so busy.

What the suits don't fit well or the quality of the material is bad? I never bought anything from them, but they had a group buy here some time ago $1000 for full suit and some extra stuff

Be careful, I think they are a site sponsor. It's completely ok to have an opinion especially if it's justified, but it is better to be able to name specific people that it happened to and what redress if any was possible. Otherwise it is hearsay.

I 100% know someone, I was there with the suit, I saw all the problems, so it's not hearsay on my side

Suits were just falling apart, made very cheaply, etc

I see, from what they said they were using ECE rated padding and quality leather, which may be true, but I guess if it's not put together properly it will fall apart.

I 100% know someone, I was there with the suit, I saw all the problems, so it's not hearsay on my side

You out of all people are calling others business practices Shady? you got to be ****ing kidding me.

It is easy to come in here and talk **** about someone without them being around to defend themselves, isn't? specially when you are not telling the whole story.

I wear his products and they are good quality.

You and your buddy R1Timmay are just top quality individuals aren't you!

I know many people you have screwed with your dealings, since you are calling people out i feel I should do the same to you.

Last edited:
Meh, they made me a suit, didn't fit quite right so they said they'd fix it over the winter. Before winter came I crashed and destroyed the jacket (2pc suit) so they just made me a new one that fit perfectly. I had not a mark on my skin from the crash. I am also aware that I bought my suit when they were just starting out, so by now they may/probably have things worked out better.

actually your best bet is Jennifer at iM leathers in Hamilton if you want a true professional who grew up learning the art of leather making from her dad Ivan. Though she closed the store front on king St she has a separate shop at home now. Give her a call or text at 905-525-7121

+1. She is really good. Great pricing too. Fixed mine after a crash and looked good as new ! She does it on the side now, so better see her sooner then later.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As an aside, the initial batch of Velocity suits that needed alterations were in the $400-$500 range, and made by a different manufacturer than their current, much higher quality suits.

This is just one of the reason that the suits cost more, but they are also better than the very first group buy.

Back
Top Bottom