Subframe fabrication | GTAMotorcycle.com

Subframe fabrication

silverbullet132

If I needed two subframe rails fabricated with stock seat mount etc but the front mounting points brought closer together a bit, who should I go to?

The rails would be welded to the frame after fabrication, and the back half of the subframe bolted on. Or would I be better off with a full new subframe?

Daniel @ Champion Cycle did the welding on my subframe when he installed a r1 tail on my fz6.

If you like I could do the welding for you. Have done welding for guys here.
Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dropped it off with Z1, as he is closer to me vs any other option.

He has me really freaked out about the monoshock conversion though, wants to move the swingarm pivot point forward etc :(

He has me really freaked out about the monoshock conversion though, wants to move the swingarm pivot point forward etc :(

I wonder if that would affect the handling of the bike. I'd talk to someone who's a suspension guru

Are you sure? Those aren't moved very easily if at all. Is Z! talking about top shock mount maybe?

Are you sure? Those aren't moved very easily if at all. Is Z! talking about top shock mount maybe?

They probably reweld a bracket, lol

Sent from my tablet using my paws

I wonder if that would affect the handling of the bike. I'd talk to someone who's a suspension guru
lol - Z1 is a suspension Guru dude

Information diarrhea

Exactly my point

Back
Top Bottom