Sturgess Cycle Hamilton | GTAMotorcycle.com

Sturgess Cycle Hamilton

P

Pearlzzzzz!

IF you can’t ride, you might as well get what you need from Sturgess Cycle in Hamilton and ask if they have any promo’s.
Recap: Last January Sturgess hosted a women’s m/c night featuring talks on how to choose apparel conducive to the individual style, realizing which bike is most suitable to riding ability, general insurance info and mechanical demo’s including how to lift a tipped over m/c without breaking a sweat or fingernail. Quite successfully planned with an array of tantalizing food; door prizes and free give-aways (girlie stuff too!)
And I won a gift card.....
....which was used today on a pair of JR Cleo Mesh pants. After a month or so of Ashley checking receipt of delivery, she didn’t mind being reminded and was delighted as I was when the pants came in. Ashley knew my size better than I did and gets a ‘Star’ for Great customer relationships. Thank you much Ashley.

Sturgess Cycle. I like the people that work there, the products and the service. (side note: thanx Ray for showing me that bike – there’s a Demo ride coming up soon right, maybe?)

Reactions: TK4
They are the competition that other stores need to follow. Great service, fast replies. Polite and do not make out that they are doing you a favour.

Just wanted to let people know that it's worth their time to send a PM to Sturgess before ordering online or from the states. Very competive costing coming from very knowledgeable staff.
I got into a bind and needed some ultra-quick service, they stepped up and will continue to get my business as a result. Their ordering system seems accurate and well organized (ie. called when parts are received, correct orders etc.)

Great sales experience which was fully negated with awful service experience. I rode almost 1.5 hour from Richmond Hill to them for my first service. Sturgess charged me for an exhaust cleaning service! which i never asked, but only inquired why residues were present on exhaust of a brand new bike. What makes them win the award of non-prfoessional service is neither service manager nor technician responded back to my phone call about the matter. Bunch of rookies and dishonest people in service department. Never, ever will take a bike there,

Great sales experience which was fully negated with awful service experience. I rode almost 1.5 hour from Richmond Hill to them for my first service. Sturgess charged me for an exhaust cleaning service! which i never asked, but only inquired why residues were present on exhaust of a brand new bike. What makes them win the award of non-prfoessional service is neither service manager nor technician responded back to my phone call about the matter. Bunch of rookies and dishonest people in service department. Never, ever will take a bike there,
How much did they charge you ?

That's not a lot of detailed info.

Can not post name of people involved.

Back
Top Bottom