Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 438 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

”Everything is mint”
looks like the guy is living in a tent..
Ebike plate too. I am thinking there is a very very small chance this person has a title in their name.

"Everything is mint on my bike only problem is the plastics dont match the year and the speedo is not wired right and one carb is out of adjustment just a hair so that there is a slight knock when it low idels because one cylender is not getting enough fuel a tuneup will fix that np but other than those not major things shes fast as hell and a smooth nice ride!!"

"Everything is mint" "Only one problem" then lists 3 problems. I quite literally laughed out loud.

Came across this beauty recently. Only $12,500! No ownership, but don't worry it doesn't run.
View attachment 65102
you can tell he wanted a busa, but could only afford an old beat up gixxer, that he further molested to hell, sad

you can tell he wanted a busa, but could only afford an old beat up gixxer, that he further molested to hell, sad
He just had the decimal off by 4 place, I wish I had a pair of burnt jetskis to offer.
f5b600eeb29053b13838a1f8971a6ffa.jpg

Sent from the future

Price isn't awful, but it reads like a train wreck.

Claims of spending $10-15 grand in upgrades and maintenance...

Lower fairings ripped off at speed because the mechanic didn't attach them properly?

Some crazy lady came on his property and pushed over the bike?

Maintenance:
Spark plugs and install $300
Fuel system service, full chain clean and service, the side of the engine where chain runs fully cleaned no grease present: $500

It goes on and on.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

Price isn't awful, but it reads like a train wreck.

Claims of spending $10-15 grand in upgrades and maintenance...

Lower fairings ripped off at speed because the mechanic didn't attach them properly?

Some crazy lady came on his property and pushed over the bike?

Maintenance:
Spark plugs and install $300
Fuel system service, full chain clean and service, the side of the engine where chain runs fully cleaned no grease present: $500

It goes on and on.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk
Kevin hart could learn comedy from this guy.

Ad was also posted a month ago, wonder if it sold that day?

Back
Top Bottom