Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 392 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

1986 EX500 Kawasaki Ninja Needs TLC $900

268538942_5349127875103365_2555444141890151385_n.png

1986 EX500 Kawasaki Ninja Needs TLC $900

268538942_5349127875103365_2555444141890151385_n.png
I don't know about posting without washing it. Sure the layer of dirt supports their story but it's always easier to sell a shiny toy. Maybe they washed a spot on the other side and realized it didn't help things.

Had it for two months, crashed it and is now selling for more than he paid because ready to upgrade.
"The only thing it needs is bottom fairings" and upper fairings and a bar end and probably a mirror as pictures are taken strategically to avoid it and a rear blinker and . . . He's definitely ready for a faster bike. "Gear indagator" is a good one that I havent seen before.

No they aren't. That's nearly 4k over OTR new. I spoke with him, told me he was asking that much because his daughter is ill and he needs the money for her. Whether it's true or not (I can't imagine someone lying about that but who knows...) it's pretty shady to use that to get more money out of someone.
Somebody didn't check insurance rates would be my guess.

Not sure if overpriced, way more than msrp but good luck finding one.

You have to appreciate his candor, if someone really wants it they'll pay it.

Kawasaki h2 carbon
Kawasaki h2 carbon 2021 brand new. Not desperate to sell but if u want it. U can have it. 45k firm.

EDIT: I looked it up and I was off...I thought these were low 30k they're actually high 30k range new, so hes probably in it for close to what he's asking.

Last edited:
Not sure if overpriced, way more than msrp but good luck finding one.

You have to appreciate his candor, if someone really wants it they'll pay it.

Kawasaki h2 carbon
Kawasaki h2 carbon 2021 brand new. Not desperate to sell but if u want it. U can have it. 45k firm.
What do you think @Brian P

There is a green TL1000S that was up for sale a month or two ago that was sold before I had a chance to look at it. Now the guy who bought it is trying to sell it to me. That's weird, right? Like my paranoid self thinks "extremely suspicious" instead of "weird" but I am aware of being overly cautious at t imes
This one?

Facebook

It's for sale.

Last edited:
It is that one, and I figured out who he was so I dialed back the paranoia a little. I was legit still talking to the previous owner on November 22 though, just to illustrate this timeline

Please view this ad:

2008 GSXR 600 (COMPLETE PACKAGE),

Price: $ 10,000

2008 for $10 grand? Lol

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk
"Complete Package". If you don't need everything in this Ad, then it's not for you.

Ok, so 3 men's jackets 1 ladies. 3 helmets (1 is ladies) boots and gloves

"Oh, by the way, you have to be my size and have a girlfriend that is the same size as my girlfriend, ok, that's all I want"
lol

"Complete Package". If you don't need everything in this Ad, then it's not for you.

Ok, so 3 men's jackets 1 ladies. 3 helmets (1 is ladies) boots and gloves

"Oh, by the way, you have to be my size and have a girlfriend that is the same size as my girlfriend, ok, that's all I want"
lol
Looks like it's definitely not for me then.
Gixxer bro indeed...

Somebody's trying to get every cent back out of their "investment".

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

Found this and had to post it somewhere. As an upside it comes with lots of pointy bits

Back
Top Bottom