Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 349 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

This guy takes the cake. Flat black tremclad is custom. The worst is the final pic, he proudly took that beautiful original and "customized" it. Tool.

Please view this ad:

1982 Honda CM / CB 450 C *Temporary Price Drop*,

Price: $ 2,999

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk
d9bc535745014b9b85e823166d2a4412.jpg

Same guy, different clean original been "customized".

Please view this ad:

1983 Honda CB 750 SC PRICE DROP *temporary*,

Price: $ 3,250

3492f52ae86c579b6ae17cc169aa4ffe.jpg

"One super great deal". Not a desirable bike when new, has 131000km on it, wants $4500. Seems legit.

Please view this ad:

one super great deal,

Price: $ 4,500

If you're going to ask top dollar, at least polish the damn thing so it doesn't look like it has be parked for years.

1983 Honda CB 750 SC PRICE DROP *temporary*,

This price drop is "temporary" it's on only till it sells. lol

What do you expect from a guy asking 1000.00 for a PS4?

Ummm. All of that looks used. Hell, if he did try to play games, he couldn't have gotten through more than a couple in two hours after waiting for all the updates to download. I think he bought it from a pawn shop (or stole it) and then calculated new prices to get his $1500 invested.

2011 CBR250R $5000 what was new cost ?
I wonder if that poor thing has ever had any maintenance done to it? I wouldnt be surprised if it is the factory oil 10 years old with only 500 km on it.

I wonder if someone walked them through the cost of catching up on maintenance (including old tires) if they would see the light or dig in their heels? Also with everything being 300 now with basically no downside, that automatically cost them some money.

No,it's used.The owner is dreaming.$7,000 would be reasonable.
From the ad:

2017 Honda Montesa 300RR Special edition.bough new in 2018, like new , hardly ridden since owned. Fully maintained through out. Stored in heated storage. All motul synthetic oil changes before and after winter. No hour meter on bike. Estimate 2 hrs of riding since owned. No damage or abuse. Not interested in any trade. Asking $9500 CAD.

Last edited:
No,it's used.The owner is dreaming.$7,000 would be reasonable.
From the ad:

2017 Honda Montesa 300RR Special edition.bough new in 2018, like new , hardly ridden since owned. Fully maintained through out. Stored in heated storage. All motul synthetic oil changes before and after winter. No hour meter on bike. Estimate 2 hrs of riding since owned. No damage or abuse. Not interested in any trade. Asking $9500 CAD.
You could part it out and turn a tiny profit right now, considering you can't even order a replacement rear fender for one in Canada starting this year.

but the other guy who has one just ordered his parts from overseas
and he will pay through the nose for shipping on parts that are marked up 300%

Honda wants more then 800$ for one stanchion tube.

You could part it out and turn a tiny profit right now, considering you can't even order a replacement rear fender for one in Canada starting this year.
No i couldn't.But go nuts.

Hi Guys just looking for advise on how much can I list my 2012 CBR250RA with 49K mileage? It has frame slider, heated-grips and after-market windshield. The tire is still original and BMW sales-rep was so surprise that it still not so bad considering the mileage but he just suggested to sell it privately to get more.

Danny

Hi Guys just looking for advise on how much can I list my 2012 CBR250RA with 49K mileage? It has frame slider, heated-grips and after-market windshield. The tire is still original and BMW sales-rep was so surprise that it still not so bad considering the mileage but he just suggested to sell it privately to get more.

Danny
Eight year old tires with 50K km? Yeah, I would be replacing those if I was a buyer. When was last maintenance done (brakes, brake fluid change, oil change, valve check, coolant change)?

Eight year old tires with 50K km? Yeah, I would be replacing those if I was a buyer. When was last maintenance done (brakes, brake fluid change, oil change, valve check, coolant change)?
The brake/valve/chain was done 2 years ago by Motoretta in downtown, oil change is regular every spring before riding, coolant haven't been touched.

Danny

?:unsure:o_O

Back
Top Bottom