Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 348 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

My Triumph had an optional 'lower' seat, they needed $426.00 for a seat, but I figure the time spent on the internet explaining my suspension change would be better off earning enough spare change to pay for the seat.

Is there a special shoe store someplace for hooker boots and stripper shoes?

asking for a friend...

• Haha
Reactions: TK4
Bring a shovel
... but I want at least 20 to dig it out of there

2003 SV650S $1600 crashed hard

View attachment 46464
But, but... its got a clean title??? Lol

Owners best bet is to part it out.

Looks like its in a condo... good luck.

They'd be doing real well if it sold for a grand.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

2003 SV650S $1600 crashed hard

View attachment 46464
Clean title translates to "I didn't have insurance when I crashed it, so no claims!"

View attachment 46466

The ad says it looks nothing like it did before...wtf...is that an improvement? How bad was it? With all those stickers I bet that thing is putting out close to 300hp...

That's a first gen EX500 so the year is probably 1988, not 1998. I was also distracted by the "mag needle" and almost didn't notice that it's got 185,000km on it. Impressive, but I think the poor thing deserves a rest.

Drilling the crank bolt seems very concerning.
That bolt into the end of the crank,holding the alternator rotor on,is left hand thread... the EX is known as "starter bike" so it gets serviced by a young oaf with a wrench, and the first gen EX was known for eating rotors, so this is actually quite common. I've fixed more than a few. The bolt is real soft, it's a fairly simple job.

"One super great deal". Not a desirable bike when new, has 131000km on it, wants $4500. Seems legit.

Please view this ad:

one super great deal,

Price: $ 4,500

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom