Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 337 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

Steampunk with Uber potential.

I don't even know where to start with that.

How does it turn? Does it turn? Is that why it only has 200 km?

And why is the seat a crate? The rest is done up, well, I hesitate to say nicely, but it's shiny.

Why is there a picture of people riding on a different bike?

I know usually we post regular people but dealerships have stupidly overpriced too:

Not only is it 4 years old, and the previous generation, but its also used, would be fairly priced at 8k, not so much at 11.6

I know usually we post regular people but dealerships have stupidly overpriced too:

Not only is it 4 years old, and the previous generation, but its also used, would be fairly priced at 8k, not so much at 11.6

Iirc vos has had a few shout outs in this thread.

But it's a gixxer brah! Sounds like another high interest loan where they are listing for their outstanding balance.

I thought that as well...but new msrp is 4900. She may have financed her gear too. Probably for 96 months at 8.99%, only $19 a week to be part of that gixxer life!

For comparison, really brand new in North Bay for 3500

Maybe not studidly overpriced, CB750s seem to go for way too much these days, but perhaps we should change this thread to Stupidly Ugly Motorcyles?

Maybe not studidly overpriced, CB750s seem to go for way too much these days, but perhaps we should change this thread to Stupidly Ugly Motorcyles?

Sacrificing for 5k? Speedometer that shows gears included but not installed? Rear tire 2" off centerline? I wouldnt give him $500.

There is a reason that bike has a license plate bracket and no plate.

and "runs great" bs there is no way CV carbs with pod filters and an open exhaust can be made to run great unless great just means it runs, burns lots of fuel and makes lots of noise.

Sacrificing for 5k? Speedometer that shows gears included but not installed? Rear tire 2" off centerline? I wouldnt give him $500.
You should see his other ads.
83 magna bobber anyone?

Please view this ad:

Custom bobber sacrifice $2500 obo take it today! Make an offer,

Price: $ 2,500

Download the application from the Google Play Store.

Or perhaps a 52 dodge. Last owner cut the roof off and never reinforced the frame so you'll need to deal with that detail...

Please view this ad:

1952 Plymouth 2 Dr convertible runs and drives,

Price: $ 4,900

Download the application from the Google Play Store.
931f3c90050d0962a9ec0b7596ca80dd.jpg
42ae8c5b9f46de5096d95f05e946c1bd.jpg

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

I was looking at the suspension on the stretched CB750 and trying to figure out if the geometry made sense. The upside down shocks on the Magna may be a sign that it won't make sense

I was looking at the suspension on the stretched CB750 and trying to figure out if the geometry made sense. The upside down shocks on the Magna may be a sign that it won't make sense
Lmao! Never even saw that, good catch!

Sent from my SM-A530W using Tapatalk

Suzuki VL800 Volusia Cruiser Motorcycle with Transmission problem recently fell and dent on fuel tank and demaged indicators and twisted gear and brake lever. It was running fine until I got the transmission not shifting issue. I don't want to spend more or provide safety certificate all for only $1500

Back
Top Bottom