Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread | Page 335 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Stupidly overpriced motorcycle for sale thread

But then someone will say $1000. :) They are just getting the first round of negotiations out of the way.

LOL as soon as someone asks if its still available they will reply OK ill split the difference and give it away for 1750.

Overpriced for mileage, 'requires tune up' whatever that means, owner overseas ?

Based on the oil-soaked cardboard underneath the engine, some repairs are also required...
So much associated hilarity with that POS bike.

From ad:
"selling a gsx650f was crashed bike needs new forks but frame is good bike won’t run but turns into ignition but fuel injectors don’t start and neutral light won’t display
at 18 with m2 first insurance suspension and ticket was paying 221 month"

So the fork is facked but the frame is assumed to be undamaged, the fuel injectors don't work, and it doesn't acknowledge neutral. That sounds like more than a few issues.

He is young, has a suspension and ticket and he thought a bike was a good idea (which he then crashed)?

Just in case someone thought there was any value left in this, the SON plate surround just clarifies that this bike has had a very long and hard life. That plate surround alone reduces the value to almost zero.

Owner is an apprentice mechanic.
117861081_3885845154775346_2435767260751119518_n.jpg

There should be some kinda law that stops people from defacing motorcycles and cars to a certain degree, I really feel for some of the bikes posted here. That Yamaha with the front rack was one of the saddest Frankenstein's I saw

There should be some kinda law that stops people from defacing motorcycles and cars to a certain degree, I really feel for some of the bikes posted here. That Yamaha with the front rack was one of the saddest Frankenstein's I saw
Be careful with unintended consequences. If you take away the hipsters ability to destroy bikes with terrible cafe conversions, what will they waste their money on next? At least their ruined bikes don't get ridden so I don't have to look at them. If they start spending their money on houses or landscaping, then I can't avoid their bad choices.

Last edited:
Be careful on unintended consequences. If you take away the hipsters ability to destroy bikes with terrible cafe conversions, what will they waste their money on next? At least their ruined bikes don't get ridden so I don't have to look at them. If they start spending their money on houses or landscaping, then I can't avoid their bad choices.

I work for VW....the hipsters love ruining our cars, So many slammed and over-cambered monstrosities with $1000 roof racks covered in stickers that don't get used for anything other than scene points.

I work for VW....the hipsters love ruining our cars, So many slammed and over-cambered monstrosities with $1000 roof racks covered in stickers that don't get used for anything other than scene points.

As a VW enthusiast and current Golf owner, I spent a lot of time going to VW meets when I had the MKIII, so understand that scene sadly lol, though I spent more money trying to keep it stock than get it into the rat race category. I did get a VW Rack for show though, it was so noisy on the road and fuel consumption increased, so sold it off.

Ouch. Other than the butchered bike, that coil around the exhaust looks interesting, esp or acoustics.

As a VW enthusiast and current Golf owner, I spent a lot of time going to VW meets when I had the MKIII, so understand that scene sadly lol, though I spent more money trying to keep it stock than get it into the rat race category. I did get a VW Rack for show though, it was so noisy on the road and fuel consumption increased, so sold it off.

Me too, huge VW enthusiast here. The scene is an interesting place lol. Spent (wasted?) about a third the value of my mk6 GTI turning it into a beast and keeping it as stock looking as possible. I loved it, best car I've ever owned.

Ended up selling the car after 5 years for slightly more than I spent on mods ??‍♂️. That will probably be the last car I "build".

Now I'm driving a loaded bone stock mk7 golf 1.4T and get excited about how fuel efficient it is

Use to do the VW shows. I owned the MkII category if I entered mine

Me too, huge VW enthusiast here. The scene is an interesting place lol. Spent (wasted?) about a third the value of my mk6 GTI turning it into a beast and keeping it as stock looking as possible. I loved it, best car I've ever owned.

Ended up selling the car after 5 years for slightly more than I spent on mods ??‍♂️. That will probably be the last car I "build".

Now I'm driving a loaded bone stock mk7 golf 1.4T and get excited about how fuel efficient it is

I can Imagine the costs, later down the road I met older drivers who just told me to save the money and get a car already done by engineers for the purpose, like a Porsche or something. I got a MK6 2.5L golf now, love it. How's the Mk7 with the 1.4T? I debated getting one, though I drove the new Mazda 3 hatch, and it has a 2.5L, comes in AWD, the new ones are turbo, and very fuel efficient, so may leave VWs for a bit, the Golf's German made pedigree is gone too.

Back
Top Bottom